2021-2022 Nova Southeastern University Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine (NSU-KPCOM Clearwater)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I haven't even heard of anyone from the 1/27 date get accepted... I know nothing about this process is "linear" but it's just so odd that it seems like no one has heard anything except like a few waitlists from that interview day

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Also possible they are letting ppl know about acceptances and we just aren’t their ideal candidates this late into the cycle. I have a 503 and 3.9 In state URM
I got in! Just received an email!! I hope everyone else will hear something soon! I interviewed 2/15!

Finally heard which I’m happy about! Waitlisted though :// so more waiting for me haha

Members don't see this ad :)
Waitlisted just now and expected that lmao

Does anyone know if there is a place for newly accepted students? I cannot find a single thing on FB

From what I've seen from previous years it's pretty good, but no one has posted about moving off it yet. Fingers crossed for movement tho

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted this past friday to Fort Lauderdale! Interviewed 2/10

Members don't see this ad :)
where on the website can i find the community involvement ? or anything about the school? im interviewing on wednesday and i can't find any info on their website besides basics like curriculum. I can't find student life, community involvement, research, or the faculty

Anyone get responses after sending out a thank you email post interview, and if you got accepted/rejected after? Sent ty emails to both faculty i interviewed with, one answered me a really nice reply but at the end said “wish you all the best in your application process”. Not sure if im reading too into it but the wish you all the best part sounds like hey you didnt get in wish you all the best with everything … only saying this because only one other school’s faculty responded to my thank you emails and then i got rejected, one also saying wish you all the best. Schools who didnt reply to my thank you emails i have been waitlisted to.

Anyone get responses after sending out a thank you email post interview, and if you got accepted/rejected after? Sent ty emails to both faculty i interviewed with, one answered me a really nice reply but at the end said “wish you all the best in your application process”. Not sure if im reading too into it but the wish you all the best part sounds like hey you didnt get in wish you all the best with everything … only saying this because only one other school’s faculty responded to my thank you emails and then i got rejected, one also saying wish you all the best. Schools who didnt reply to my thank you emails i have been waitlisted to.
I got a reply from one of my thank you notes and at the end the interviewer said “best of luck with your medical school interviews!” 👀 didn’t tell her I had others ones, but yea got waitlisted. The other interviewer and I didn’t vibe well and wasn’t surprised when they didn’t respond.

I put my deposit in where an interviewer had a personalized response to my thank you note :). Not just cause of that though.

• Wow
Is there an accepted students GroupMe for the class of 2026?

has anyone on waitlist sent a letter of intent yet
I sent one at the beginning of March, about two weeks after being waitlisted! No word just yet regarding my status! I do wonder when they will get to the waitlist though!

I sent one at the beginning of March, about two weeks after being waitlisted! No word just yet regarding my status! I do wonder when they will get to the waitlist though!
Did they send you a confirmation that your letter was received by any chance?

Did they send you a confirmation that your letter was received by any chance?
I did not get any confirmation! I did call and asked them to make sure it was in my file though! I tried calling the admissions counselors, but they did not answer so I just called the Health Profession Office and they gave me what I needed!

Anyone who interviewed on 3/17 hear back yet? ik its early im just wondering

Interviewed 3/22 got alternate list email just now was not expecting to hear back this soon!
Hope there is WL movement :/

Anyone else get an invite to interview today? Really surprised since it’s so late in the cycle. Thought at this point they would just move people off the waitlist.

Are interviews running later into the cycle than normal for Nova this year? Would this mean anything good or bad for the waitlisted applicants?

Are interviews running later into the cycle than normal for Nova this year? Would this mean anything good or bad for the waitlisted applicants?

Wondering this as well. Haven’t felt too great about being on the waitlist considering people were accepted much earlier than this last cycle

Anyone know which days the committee meet?

during my interview on thurs, they said we were the last group to interview. They also said they don’t over-interview so waitlist people have a good chance of getting off it

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone who is a current student willing to answer my questions about NSU in the dms?

Has anyone received an email from NSU to set up an email without being accepted?

Is there still hope for us alternate listers hoping we hear back soon cause the wait is killin me

Is there still hope for us alternate listers hoping we hear back soon cause the wait is killin me
I think there will be some since there hasn't been anyone posting on SDN about getting off it. We shall see though, they may have gotten a better yield than expected and there could be minimal movement because not many dropped. I'm holding out hope, but I'd recommend cautiously looking at housing at any other places you may have been accepted just in case.

Is there still hope for us alternate listers
emoji24.png
hoping we hear back soon cause the wait is killin me
I think there will be some since there hasn't been anyone posting on SDN about getting off it. We shall see though, they may have gotten a better yield than expected and there could be minimal movement because not many dropped. I'm holding out hope, but I'd recommend cautiously looking at housing at any other places you may have been accepted just in case.
Hi!

So based on when the last interviews were they probably are still reviewing those applicants! The waitlist movement will start after they get those decisions out! Last year's movement started around the end of April/beginning of May and kept moving all the way through when we started classes as far as I know!

during my interview on thurs, they said we were the last group to interview. They also said they don’t over-interview so waitlist people have a good chance of getting off it

Is waitlist the same as alternate for them? Or different?

Just got alternate lol

Was anyone who interviewed a couple weeks ago accepted?

They said in the interview that the waitlist is ranked, so is that different from the alternate list?