2021-2022 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (South Georgia Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Another week with no waitlist movement and more people withdrawing their seats … hopefully next week we will see some movement. This is really stressful not seeing any movement for 3 weeks.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Another week with no waitlist movement and more people withdrawing their seats … hopefully next week we will see some movement. This is really stressful not seeing any movement for 3 weeks.
Yeah it is... here's to this week!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted off the waitlist today! Interviewed 11/08 and was on that waitlist for 7 months

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Withdrawing my A here! Hope it goes to one of y’all! 🍀

Reactions: 3 users
Also accepted off the waitlist today! Interviewed 2/7 & waitlisted 2/24. That wait is definitely brutal

Reactions: 6 users
Congrats to those that got off waitlists!! Hoping for more movement!

Reactions: 2 users
You guys think more movement will happen this week?

You guys think more movement will happen this week?

It would be amazing if they did review this week but who knows they usually take 2-3 weeks. I’m hoping for some good news for all of us soon !

It would be amazing if they did review this week but who knows they usually take 2-3 weeks. I’m hoping for some good news for all of us soon !
Maybe they might meet more often since i am assuming they aare done with interviews, so they might be trying to fill the class? But not sure.

Hi guys can you like this if you are on the wait list and still waiting for a response ?

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m guessing this is not the week guys 🥲

Any waitlisted individuals here back any good news? Since people got waitlisted from 5/27 interview day....

Any waitlisted individuals here back any good news? Since people got waitlisted from 5/27 interview day....

I interviewed in April and was waitlisted 5/5 … still nothing here. The usually make decisions every 2-3 weeks when seats are available

I got accepted tonight y’all!!!! (6/13). Randomly got an email about prematriculation and decided to check and saw I had an update!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
I got accepted tonight y’all!!!! (6/13). Randomly got an email about prematriculation and decided to check and saw I had an update!!!!

Wow congratulations man! you just got put on the wait list last week right ?!

Anyone know if this campus has like a student-led clinic or initiatives that allow students to provide care for the underserved while being in medical school?

Thank god I was accepted to another school that showed me that they at least read my application … it’s so sad how PCOM ghosts their applicants instead of communicating with them. Applied in august and they never communicated till may of the next year for an interview and now months on the wait list and every time you email to ask what is going on they tell you they don’t know anything. Wish you all luck here.