2022-2023 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Georgia Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PapaGuava

The Real PG
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please feel free to tag a pre-medical moderator once the secondary prompt has been posted.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview feedback:

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone received a secondary yet? Or if all that was needed to be done (secondary wise) was filled out on the AACOMAS website, has anyone received an email directly from PCOM to confirm the receipt of their primary app?

yes confirmation received but no further communication

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
yes confirmation received but no further communication
To clarify you received an email from PCOM and not AACOMAS that they received your application?

I haven't received anything from PCOM. only from AACOMAS that I sent my app to PCOM. I was verified in the first week of June.

Reactions: 1 users
To clarify you received an email from PCOM and not AACOMAS that they received your application?

I haven't received anything from PCOM. only from AACOMAS that I sent my app to PCOM. I was verified in the first week of June.
yes aacomas , not pcom directly.sorry for the confusion.

Verified in June. Haven’t heard anything from them either.

GA based applicants, seeking help to get a DO LOR (have several MD LORs) - I have tried to find a DO in the GA area to shadow, but have not been successful. Any thoughts or advice? Thanks in advance!

GA based applicants, seeking help to get a DO LOR (have several MD LORs) - I have tried to find a DO in the GA area to shadow, but have not been successful. Any thoughts or advice? Thanks in advance!

Look into virtual shadowing?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody know what the secondary questions are yet?

It is my understanding that they don’t send out official secondaries, but instead they have you answer questions when you select the school on your AACOMAS app and that covers everything. I could be wrong though.

Has anybody found any prompts for the secondaries? I haven't found any :cryi:

PCOM runs hella slow btw so don’t expect to hear anything for a while based off threads

The South Georgie campus has started II, anyone heard anything here yet?

did anyone from the northeast apply here? wondering if i should apply given that i am from NY

How long has the fee portal been available? I just realized I can pay

Interview Invite received around 8pm EST!

507/3.9/OOS but GA native for 20 years

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
did anyone from the northeast apply here? wondering if i should apply given that i am from NY
I applied from the northeast but have a bunch of family connections to GA. Even without connections, if you're in good shape stats-wise it's never a bad idea to apply.

Just completed my interview. It felt good, but idk. I may have butchered it because I talked so much about primary care and too little about research, which is what the professors themselves are interested in. But I'm not sure why research is necessarily important for a school that emphasises primary care. Not sure

Just completed my interview. It felt good, but idk. I may have butchered it because I talked so much about primary care and too little about research, which is what the professors themselves are interested in. But I'm not sure why research is necessarily important for a school that emphasises primary care. Not sure
Just finished mine as well! I bet you’re being hard on yourself. I’m sure you killed it 😊

Heard from a current student that PCOM-GA isn't big on research so I think you are good

i thought my answers sucked for my south ga interview but they accepted me lol. i’m sure you did fine!

I just want to make sure but here was only one 30 minute interview after the 1 hour welcome session right? There wasn't 2 sets? If there were two sets I'm so stupid and missed it

I just want to make sure but here was only one 30 minute interview after the 1 hour welcome session right? There wasn't 2 sets? If there were two sets I'm so stupid and missed it
you didn't miss anything! Just the welcome session and one 30 min interview.

They got me good with the email about the videos smh lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
II received this morning. Completed start of August. LM 70

Reactions: 3 users
Any one who submitted in mid Aug waiting for II