2023-2024 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Georgia Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PapaGuava

The Real PG
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please feel free to tag a pre-medical moderator once the secondary prompt has been posted.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview feedback:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Received an email today notifying me that my AACOMAs application was received and directed me to their portal for payment of the secondary.

btw i emailed pcom-ga they said they are still working on admissions for 2023 cycle

I don’t understand why some schools are still working on admissions this late. To me it feels like a yellow flag and begs the question, why are students dropping their acceptances and choosing not to attend here?

Members don't see this ad :)
awesome dude!!! how many days after your app was sent to the admissions com did u get an II?

0 Because I haven’t gotten one lol. I meant +1 to being at 4 bars (one step closer to my Dominoes pizza) and asking if anyone has gotten an II.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone who has applied to PCOM, if i want to apply to PCOM ga , suwanee, and philly, do i have to submit separate applications for each?

Does anybody know if PCOM GA has mandatory lecture attendance? On the main PCOM Philadelphia campus, somebody told me no, but idk if it's the same for the GA campus

How many bars were you at when they were only waiting on your MCAT score?

In-state II received for PCOM Georgia (Suwanee)! Status changed to 5 bars. Pretty quick turnaround since I submitted the first week of September. LizzyM 69. I'll have to drive a little over 2 hours but I'll be going in person. Very exciting!

Also, check your app portals. I didn't receive an email, but I logged into the secondary portal and happened to notice the invitation.

Last edited:
In-state II received for PCOM Georgia (Suwanee)! Status changed to 5 bars. Pretty quick turnaround since I submitted the first week of September. LizzyM 69. I'll have to drive a little over 2 hours but I'll be going in person. Very exciting!

Also, check your app portals. I didn't receive an email, but I logged into the secondary portal and happened to notice the invitation.
Thank you for all the details , you are doing the lord's work lmao and congratulations !!!

Thank you for all the details , you are doing the lord's work lmao and congratulations !!!
Thank you, I wish everyone good luck as well! Just to clarify, I did get an interview email from admissions, but it looks like it was sent several hours after it initially posted to the app portal. They give 72 hours to respond to the offer.