2022-2023 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Georgia Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It's been 7 weeks since my interview, and I have yet to hear back. Should I email them, or is this normal?

Members don't see this ad :)
It's been 7 weeks since my interview, and I have yet to hear back. Should I email them, or is this normal?
I would yea, they say usually 4-6 weeks. They're probably just going to say that they're backed up from New Years and Christmas still though.

Reactions: 1 user
Would anyone happen to know if there is a groupme for accepted students?

A friend of mine told me that if his eyes didn't deceive him, he had noticed last night that an LGBT pride flag was hoisted on one of the poles in front of the PCOM Philadelphia. Was there a special occasion or do they expose it year-round (and if so still why?)

A friend of mine told me that if his eyes didn't deceive him, he had noticed last night that an LGBT pride flag was hoisted on one of the poles in front of the PCOM Philadelphia. Was there a special occasion or do they expose it year-round (and if so still why?)
A little confused by your question, I’m sure it’s year round and their simply an LGBT ally

Members don't see this ad :)
Should I be concerned that I haven't heard back yet for an II? My application was complete as of 9/13/22 and it still says "your application is complete and under review with the Faculty Committee on Admissions"....

Reactions: 2 users
interviewed on 11/29, WL on 1/12 and woke up to an A today ahhh!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Hi everyon, Is there a groupme for accepted student?

So did most of us that interviewed in January get waitlisted…because same

Reactions: 1 users
Should I be concerned that I haven't heard back yet for an II? My application was complete as of 9/13/22 and it still says "your application is complete and under review with the Faculty Committee on Admissions"....

I reached out to admissions and they didn’t share much besides suggesting update letters to the portal and they interview through April.

Has anyone received any II's recently? I have not heard of any since the start of Feb.

Anyone who interviewed 1/18 or after hear back yet? I'm still at 6 bars

Any IIs this week or last? Sort of nervous bc I was complete in October and haven't heard anything

Reactions: 5 users
Complete 9/13...Should I be nervous that I haven't heard anything back as far as II's?

I was complete around that time and received an interview the first week of feb, shortly after sending an update letter.

hello guys, I have dumb question I am retaking my mcat in January 27th and I wanted to update the school. In the portal I have an option to upload "unofficial test score" I am assuming that is like a screenshot of the actual test before the AAMC gets them my updated scores. But I was thinking can this be also my current AAMC practice test screen shot ?

Thank you in advance who ever answers this!
I highly doubt they would accept an AAMC practice test because it isn't taken under real testing conditions or with proctors. I'm assuming you would upload a screenshot of your new MCAT score from AAMC as soon as you get it.

is anyone still waiting on an II? when do they interview until? I am getting worried that it is now march and closer to the end of the cycle.

Reactions: 4 users
ll today. Positive vibes for everyone on this journey.

Reactions: 4 users
Waitlisted today. Does anyone know from previous cycles if they have lots of movement from their waitlist?

Waitlisted today. Does anyone know from previous cycles if they have lots of movement from their waitlist?
They do have a lot of waitlist movement especially between Mid March - Late May. By June July there still is movement but very limited.