2023-2024 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Georgia Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone know if they are still going to be accepting from this point forward? I know that April was supposed to be a "big movement" time but not sure about going forward.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know if they are still going to be accepting from this point forward? I know that April was supposed to be a "big movement" time but not sure about going forward.
idk i hope so, i got WL yesterday, 3/20 interview

does anyone know the latest date to get a decision off the WL is from previous cycles?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know anything I’ve been waiting since August and still haven’t received an interview or nothing really at all. I upload a letter of interest but still nothing. Can someone help me out why?

Anyone know anything I’ve been waiting since August and still haven’t received an interview or nothing really at all. I upload a letter of interest but still nothing. Can someone help me out why?
I think a lot of people are similar like getting ghosted and not even getting responses from school admin.

I think a lot of people are similar like getting ghosted and not even getting responses from school admin.
Very poor job by the admins, very unprofessional attitude to ghost prospective students. At least a response is needed

Reactions: 1 users
So do you guys think there’s still a chance to get an interview?

interviewed on 3/13…still have not heard anything even though it’s past 6 weeks. submitted an LOI. sitting at 6 bars and feeling forgotten :(

Are any of y'all current/former BMS students at the GA campus? I'm considering doing the program if I don't get in, and wanted to hear some feedback about it. I've been accepted to the BMS program and am waiting on a decision from the DO program.