2021-2022 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (South Georgia Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
On the application portal. They have not sent an email yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Got the A today! Interviewed 02/18, waitlisted 03/02.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Here’s how it looks for me

Attachments

• image-2022-05-06-12:06:27-091.jpg
    image-2022-05-06-12:06:27-091.jpg
    333.4 KB · Views: 193
Reactions: 1 user
Got Waitlisted today! Interviewed April 15th!

I got the email the next day after the update appeared on the portal

Interview invite today for May 16. Kinda strange to get one this late.

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats, and yes it does seem strange!
Thanks, and yeah I think at this point it’s probably for a waitlist spot as they may be seeing higher than anticipated waitlist movement.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
wym by "higher than anticipated waitlisted movement"
It was just a guess but I feel like they may be going through their waitlist faster than expected. I had another school back in March that I interviewed at where they said it was strictly for a waitlist spot as they anticipated a decent bit of waitlist movement.

I thought the same thing I think it’s good for us on the waitlist that they are still sending out interviews. It means there is good movement!

I thought the same thing I think it’s good for us on the waitlist that they are still sending out interviews. It means there is good movement!
That is awesome for all of the waitlisters

I interviewed Nov 8, I’ve been waitlisted since late Nov, sent a significant update in February. Still on this waitlist 6 months later. How bad are my chances lol.

• Hmm
Does anyone know If the class size is still the same as previous years 55 students ? Or have they increased it ?

So I just checked last years cycle and the last person accepted off the waitlist was in august 5th orientation week!
Hopefully we will see some movement soon.
Let’s stay hopeful !

• Wow
I think movement will happen in the next few weeks because DO traffic day is this weekend

So I just checked last years cycle and the last person accepted off the waitlist was in august 5th orientation week!
Hopefully we will see some movement soon.
Let’s stay hopeful !
When was the most movement?

There was a lot of movement throughout. Till august 5th!

Reactions: 1 users
Any current students I can reach out to regarding some questions?

Hey guys! I got accepted in 2/2022. Is there a GroupMe yet?

I just got an interview invite for May 23rd....Lol what is going on with this process

I'm giving up my interview for a school I'm already committed to. Good luck to you guys!

Just gave up my Acceptance! Goodluck!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Not sure if they are waiting to release waitlist movement in batches or as seats come ?
Third week of no waitlist movement about to start.

Not sure if they are waiting to release waitlist movement in batches or as seats come ?
Third week of no waitlist movement about to start.
They're probably waiting to finish up with interviews first

Has anyone contacted admissions about the wait list ?

Just contacted admissions … they review applications on the waitlist only when a seat becomes available. They don’t release acceptances in batches.
They also said that they will keep reviewing people the waitlist as seats become available until the first week of classes.

I wonder if they have started but it's being unreported on here or people aren't on SDN that are getting taken off...

Any waitlisters hear back yet?

I wonder if they have started but it's being unreported on here or people aren't on SDN that are getting taken off...

Any waitlisters hear back yet?

I believe they have started the Facebook group is now on 46 students

I called admissions a few days ago to see if interviews concluded and she said they didn’t so I’m thinking maybe after May there will be movement on the waitlist. She didn’t say when interviews will end tho.

I called admissions a few days ago to see if interviews concluded and she said they didn’t so I’m thinking maybe after May there will be movement on the waitlist. She didn’t say when interviews will end tho.
Oh ok.. it is weird that they are still interviewing when they got people on the waitlist :(

Giving up my seat! I hope one of you gets it ☺️

• Care
Reactions: 5 users