2022-2023 Charles R. Drew University

Started by gyngyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
its a new school tho so how do you know??
its a new school tho so how do you know??
I’m going off how CDU does things and the waitlist email said you could be on the waitlist as late as July 10 and that’s when school starts so I’m just planting a seed in my head to reapply n retake mcat by June . But if you wanna just wait for the decision lol hey do your thing lol. I just have had bad experience waiting for the best n not being prepared to reapply
 
I’m going off how CDU does things and the waitlist email said you could be on the waitlist as late as July 10 and that’s when school starts so I’m just planting a seed in my head to reapply n retake mcat by June . But if you wanna just wait for the decision lol hey do your thing lol. I just have had bad experience waiting for the best n not being prepared to reapply
Cdu university? That’s way diff I don’t think that’ll make people wait that long
 
Cdu university? That’s way diff I don’t think that’ll make people wait that long
Meharry and Howard never even sent me denial letters when i applied in 2020 and CDU/UCLA sent it in July . So it happens . I’m just saying if you’re banking on CDU i wouldn’t think it wise to shoot yourself in the foot by not submitting an app early for next cycle waiting for a miracle . Letting us know is not a priority of theirs lol. Their priority was the 60+ that got offers. I’m not saying all hope is lost I’m just saying eggs are too expensive to put them all in one basket . Lol
 
And questioning my logic or sources won’t speed up the process lol but i wish you all the best of luck and hope an acceptance comes through this cycle soon 🙏🏾
 
And questioning my logic or sources won’t speed up the process lol but i wish you all the best of luck and hope an acceptance comes through this cycle soon 🙏🏾
I’m not questioning it lol and I’m not depending on cdu I have an A elsewhere. I just saw ur response and was curious to know if u have any experience .. 😂 it’s not that deep lol & I think it’s messed up that schools play these games and inform people last min. It’s just so ridiculous I can’t wrap my head around it lol
 
I’m not questioning it lol and I’m not depending on cdu I have an A elsewhere. I just saw ur response and was curious to know if u have any experience .. 😂 it’s not that deep lol & I think it’s messed up that schools play these games and inform people last min. It’s just so ridiculous I can’t wrap my head around it lol
exactly! and this is why wherever you end up you have to change the culture. We have to become a part of this process and change this nonsense. enough is enough.
 
I’m not questioning it lol and I’m not depending on cdu I have an A elsewhere. I just saw ur response and was curious to know if u have any experience .. 😂 it’s not that deep lol & I think it’s messed up that schools play these games and inform people last min. It’s just so ridiculous I can’t wrap my head around it lol
Nah i feel you it’s not that deep and it is ridiculous. Lol and congrats on your acceptance
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can’t remember who said it here but does anyone remember the program through the military that helps you pay for medical school and you serve as a physician to veterans ? And the other program that helps you pay for medical school and you serve underserved communities? Thank you in advance