2022-2023 Nova Southeastern University Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine (NSU-KPCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
finally got a secondary today, verified 6/18 OOS

Members don't see this ad.

Did people send their transcript to them because they haven't received them but I submitted in May?

Members don't see this ad :)
Have y'all had your transcripts received by Nova yet?

I got the call yesterday and I submitted on 6/25. They had received my transcripts but not my LORS so I emailed them on 07/05 to ask when I could expect those to uploaded, got the call the next day.

I got the call yesterday and I submitted on 6/25. They had received my transcripts but not my LORS so I emailed them on 07/05 to ask when I could expect those to uploaded, got the call the next day.
Before you emailed did it say your AACOMAS was received?

I submitted everything like 6/30 and NOVA is like the one school I haven’t heard anything back from. I am OOS , but it seems some people OOS received secondaries like a month ago

I looked at my status and my application says that my AACOMAS Service Application and my transcript have not been received? What does this mean? I already submitted my secondary and everything. Should I call the admissions office?

Reactions: 1 user
Did you submit your official transcripts to AACOMAS? What did your status on the AACOMAS say?

submitted 6/28 and no complete call. Says they dont have my transcripts even though AACOMAS obviously has them. anyone else have this issue?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just chill out. They are taking about two weeks from the time of submission. Since we had a holiday weekend, it would probably be 16-18 days.

Reactions: 1 users
I am very confused, I received my secondary over a week ago and when I go to supplemental items and documents there is no where to see the secondary essays or upload them? What am I missing

Did you submit your official transcripts to AACOMAS? What did your status on the AACOMAS say?
Yeah, they were submitted to AACOMAS and it's received/complete on there. I'm more confused about the AACOMAS service fee because I don't even know what that is and it's required.

Yeah, they were submitted to AACOMAS and it's received/complete on there. I'm more confused about the AACOMAS service fee because I don't even know what that is and it's required.
I just got that call a few min ago!! and my transcripts and AACOMAS were marked as not received earlier today. I submitted my secondary on 6/28 and had everything else (letters, transcripts, mcat) in before then.

I think it’s just taking a while for everything to sync but they are working their way through. I didn’t even send in an email or anything

Last edited:
I just got that call a few min ago!! and my transcripts and AACOMAS were marked as not received earlier today. I submitted my secondary on 6/28 and had everything else (letters, transcripts, mcat) in before then.

I think it’s just taking a while for everything to sync but they are working their way through. I didn’t even send in an email or anything
Yes, I actually also just got the call! I sent an email before I got the call about the AACOMAS thing but I'm happy it's all good now

how long did it take nova to mark you guys complete after secondary submission?

II recieved. OOS, ORM, 3.7, 507.

Reactions: 4 users
Also how are they going to send it to oos students before IS

When you put II updates, please include IS/OOS, ORM/URM, MCAT, GPA, Secondary submission date

II received 07/19 at 6:17 pm, IS, 507 mcat, 3.6 gpa, 06/25 secondary submitted

Last edited:
Why am I not hearing anything. I was complete 6/23 :( none of these schools like me frfr

For those that received an II, which campus did you apply to? I chose Tampa but did not get anything yet

Fort Lauderdale/Davie. Soonest available interview via zoom was 8/18. They provide an option of either in-person or zoom and let you choose.

II received today 7/19. Secondary submitted 6/17. ORM, IS, 3.8, 503 (126/123/126/127). Awesome extracurriculars.

Got an II! Secondary call on 07/11. OOS, GPA 3.79, MCAT 501

Last edited:
Starting to think there’s a kiss of death in my application

Does anyone's application still say transcripts not received? Despite receiving the complete call weeks ago? Was under the impression that NSU pulled transcripts from AACOMAS so if my transcripts were sent with AACOMAS I shouldn't have to re-submit them, right? Did anyone who just got an interview also have "not received" for their transcripts?

Does anyone's application still say transcripts not received? Despite receiving the complete call weeks ago? Was under the impression that NSU pulled transcripts from AACOMAS so if my transcripts were sent with AACOMAS I shouldn't have to re-submit them, right? Did anyone who just got an interview also have "not received" for their transcripts?

Mine says not received and submitted awhile ago. Didn’t get an interview yet though

Mine too. I called and they said it’s fine