-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Arizona - Tucson
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
complete 7/11 OOS ii-hold
Do we know if they put most people on holds?It depends on how competitive people who turn in their applications after you turn out to be!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Difficult to say. Like wysdoc said, it depends on the other applicants. I was digging through last year's thread and saw a few people got off.What are the odds getting off II hold
They pick applicants to interview and the ones they don't pick go back to being on an interview hold. So a decent number of people get out of the hold. Check last year's thread and you'll see what I mean.OOS ii Hold. Any info on likelihood of getting off this?
born-business
New Member
OOS II hold
Just found that! Suuuper helpful. Can get off the hold any week.They pick applicants to interview and the ones they don't pick go back to being on an interview hold. So a decent number of people get out of the hold. Check last year's thread and you'll see what I mean.
When did you submit your secondary, if you don't mind my asking?OOS II hold
OOS II earlier today. Completed 7/11!
outcastdoodle
Full Member
OOS II hold. Complete 7/7
D
deleted1170352
+1 IS II hold, complete 7/19, LM 75.4
+1 IS II hold, complete 7/11, LM 69.5
+1 IS
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
Wondering if another hold update/wave of interviews will be sent out this afternoon…
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What makes you think that?Wondering if another hold update/wave of interviews will be sent out this afternoon…
I still have radio silence on my app, so I'm anxious to hear something back 🥲
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
Interviews came out last Monday and I’ve seen they provide weekly updates but honestly just pure speculationWhat makes you think that?
I still have radio silence on my app, so I'm anxious to hear something back 🥲
Only one day was available for like months and it was 8/18those of you that got IIs, what dates were available?
ComfortableCup4677
Full Member
I called their front office recently and they said they changed their weekly updates to monthly updates to mitigate student anxiety lol. They review apps weekly so you can still have an II potential within each week.Interviews came out last Monday and I’ve seen they provide weekly updates but honestly just pure speculation
is to worth applying as OOS?
If you speak Spanish or have some other significant experience related to Tucson or their patient population.is to worth applying as OOS?
itsme.imtheproblem
New Member
Should I call admissions if I submitted on 7/7 but haven't heard anything? Like not even a hold
i think you're fine. Just gotta keep waiting till they get to your app 🙂Should I call admissions if I submitted on 7/7 but haven't heard anything? Like not even a hold
Last edited:
pancho_med
New Member
shoot your shot even if you have no ties. If you think you're a good fit for the school its worth the effortis to worth applying as OOS?
I submitted 7/15 and haven't heard anything either. I called admissions and they said that they are having a delay in sending out emailsShould I call admissions if I submitted on 7/7 but haven't heard anything? Like not even a hold
futuredoc0724
New Member
IS II Hold Submitted 7/22
IS II! Completed 7/25, LM 79
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1! Completed 7/14, Received Hold 8/7IS II! Completed 7/25, LM 79
Last edited:
ComfortableCup4677
Full Member
anyone received any updates on their II Hold or got off the II Hold?
I got off the hold after 3 weeks.anyone received any updates on their II Hold or got off the II Hold?
Last edited:
ComfortableCup4677
Full Member
I saw that you were on hold 8/7, I got the on hold on 8/7 as well. Curious if what interview dates are availableI got off the hold after 3 weeks. And they do not accept any letters of intent or updates.
Just 9/15, iirc.I saw that you were on hold 8/7, I got the on hold on 8/7 as well. Curious if what interview dates are available
premed42568
Full Member
OOS II Hold, LM 67, completed 7/10
Sounds like these holds come out on Wednesday. I'm on hold too from last Wed.
LM 69, OOS, no ties.
LM 69, OOS, no ties.
ComfortableCup4677
Full Member
Haven't gotten any updates on my hold, well over a month, should I reach out about status or chill?
Chill. They won't answer you about your hold yet anyways.Haven't gotten any updates on my hold, well over a month, should I reach out about status or chill?
worth applying with a 501 mcat OOS CA? no ties
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS CA II hold, complete 7/30 LM 72.5
TheD1Doctor
Full Member
OOS Interview hold just now
Welcome to the club 🫶OOS Interview hold just now