2023-2024 Arizona - Phoenix

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just FYI for accepted students. I emailed the admission office about details for accepted student day and group chat, they said they are finalizing the class and when they are done they will start sending out info about all this stuff. They also hinted at the Choose your medical school date as we will get more information when we approach that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just FYI for accepted students. I emailed the admission office about details for accepted student day and group chat, they said they are finalizing the class and when they are done they will start sending out info about all this stuff. They also hinted at the Choose your medical school date as we will get more information when we approach that.
This doesn’t give me much hope as a person on hold LOL
 
With them already accepting >120 for a class size of 120, probably holds until April/May when they need to fill the class as people drop down to 1 A
I can’t remember for certain but I thought this years class was 150. I remember Dean Fogerty making a joke about the new Dean wanting to up the class to 180 but the facilities being made for 150.
Last year, they sent out 181 offers for a class of 120. If the offer -> acceptance rate stays the same and they want a class of 150, then they may send out about 225 offers total, or 90 more (since two weeks ago).
 
I can’t remember for certain but I thought this years class was 150. I remember Dean Fogerty making a joke about the new Dean wanting to up the class to 180 but the facilities being made for 150.
I recall during my interview he mentioned that this years class might be 133? Then I interviewed at the UAPHX pathways program and he said that he is trying to increase it to 160 next year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For accepted students, has this school popped up in your Choose Your Medical School tool yet? Mine hasn't and I already emailed admissions, but just curious if this was happening to anyone else with an A here.
 
For accepted students, has this school popped up in your Choose Your Medical School tool yet? Mine hasn't and I already emailed admissions, but just curious if this was happening to anyone else with an A here.
The school was on my CYMS tool it even listed the date I was accepted.

For other accepted students have y’all gotten any additional communications? I really havent heard anything since being accepted.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still haven't gotten an interview. Is it over? Are they doing any more interviews?