You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Florida Atlantic (Schmidt)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
YesAnyone else’s app still on “Admission screening completed”?
I feel like they're doing it through MCAT. I have a couple friends who scored 520+ get their app reviewed even though they submitted later. I'm at a 510. Are you around the same level?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ishouldnotbehere
Full Member
I feel like they're doing it through MCAT. I have a couple friends who scored 520+ get their app reviewed even though they submitted later. I'm at a 510. Are you around the same level?
+1 and yup, 511 here
sosopremed
Full Member
When do we assume we got rejected because ... I've been on admissions screening in progress since I submitted in early August ...
OOS II today!!!
brazzimamma
Full Member
Do you mind sharing when you were complete?OOS II today!!!
brazzimamma
Full Member
My status just changed to admission screening completed-- finally something lol I submitted complete secondary on 8/5! I'm also OOS but with very strong ties, this is my undergrad 🙂
edit to ask how long people stayed on admission screening completed and if they ended up hearing something after that?
edit to ask how long people stayed on admission screening completed and if they ended up hearing something after that?
I believe first week of augustDo you mind sharing when you were complete?
ishouldnotbehere
Full Member
Completed 8/3 but still on Admissions Screening in Progress. I guess I’ll treat it like an R.
I’ve been completed for like 2 monthsMy status just changed to admission screening completed-- finally something lol I submitted complete secondary on 8/5! I'm also OOS but with very strong ties, this is my undergrad 🙂
edit to ask how long people stayed on admission screening completed and if they ended up hearing something after that?
matchaloverpremed
Full Member
do you know how long you were on admissions screening completed? congrats too!!!OOS II today!!!
I didn’t check but I remember it being admissions screening in process back in septemberdo you know how long you were on admissions screening completed? congrats too!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
matchaloverpremed
Full Member
i've been on prelim review completed for prob a month nowI’ve been completed for like 2 months
thegazette
Full Member
is a received today 🙂 interviewed early oct
Same prob almost 3 weeks for mei've been on prelim review completed for prob a month now
Chances of getting a II at this point? OOS, complete 9/11, portal still says “admissions screening in progress.”
I'm still trying to be hopeful - I don't think anyone is out of the running quite yet. There's still plenty of time.Chances of getting a II at this point? OOS, complete 9/11, portal still says “admissions screening in progress.”
I applied to 5 Florida schools and it’s been crickets from all of them😩I'm still trying to be hopeful - I don't think anyone is out of the running quite yet. There's still plenty of time.
brazzimamma
Full Member
I applied to three and it’s been exactly the same for me. While I already have acceptances to my state schools lol who gets it?I applied to 5 Florida schools and it’s been crickets from all of them😩
caffeinepb
Full Member
Same hereCompleted 8/3 but still on Admissions Screening in Progress. I guess I’ll treat it like an R.
IS II complete late Sept
matchaloverpremed
Full Member
Do you know about how long you were on prelim review completedIS II complete late Sept
No but I did look back 3 weeks ago and noticed it change to preliminaryDo you know about how long you were on prelim review completed
Still on admission screening completed.
Preliminary review assigned or complete? I've been on assigned for about a month now no movement.No but I did look back 3 weeks ago and noticed it change to preliminary
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Preliminary completed. also, I'm confused because my interview selection date bar is empty. Has anyone else experienced this?Preliminary review assigned or complete? I've been on assigned for about a month now no movement.
I read something either earlier or on last year's thread that someone had a similar problem and had to email admissions.Preliminary completed. also, I'm confused because my interview selection date bar is empty. Has anyone else experienced this?
If you know, about how long were you assigned before being marked complete?
I’m not certain but I know it was marked complete in Dec when I went to look. And yes I contacted admissions about it!I read something either earlier or on last year's thread that someone had a similar problem and had to email admissions.
If you know, about how long were you assigned before being marked complete?
LetMeIn_MD
New Member
For those of you who got the MMI email, how do we accept the invitation? When I click the link, the only option given is "go to your interview." Does anyone know if this just accepts the interview or will I have to complete it the same day I click it?
I never saw a place to "accept" it. Once you click, "go to your interview" it will lead you into the scenarios after your watch a video and go through a tutorial. Don't panic, it let's you do a practice prior to entering into the actual questions.For those of you who got the MMI email, how do we accept the invitation? When I click the link, the only option given is "go to your interview." Does anyone know if this just accepts the interview or will I have to complete it the same day I click it?
milkcarton
Full Member
Any MMI tips?
Practice behavioral questions, tell me about a timeAny MMI tips?
milkcarton
Full Member
TyPractice behavioral questions, tell me about a time
You can do a search on the forums for MMI practice tips. Lots of posts on this.Any MMI tips?
CHRISDoc787
Full Member
how long did it take for you guys to receive the MMI interview email? I received my II yesterday
LetMeIn_MD
New Member
II on 1/5, MMI invite on 1/8how long did it take for you guys to receive the MMI interview email? I received my II yesterday
how long did it take for you guys to receive the MMI interview email? I received my II yesterday
II on 1/5, MMI invite on 1/8
Did either of you notice how long you were marked as preliminary review assigned and complete? I’ve been preliminary review assigned for over a month and it’s a little nerve wracking FAU is my top choice.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted back in July and have been in the "Admissions Screening in Progress" since. Has anyone else not moved at all? It is odd because I am IS and have been interviewing at OOS schools with comparable averages.
CompleteTheComeback
Full Member
Not IS but otherwise same- I feel like it’s disheartening b/c it’s like they haven’t even looked at our app/considered us. I would feel better to know if they’ve at least reviewed our app even if it’s ultimately a rejectI submitted back in July and have been in the "Admissions Screening in Progress" since. Has anyone else not moved at all? It is odd because I am IS and have been interviewing at OOS schools with comparable averages.
chessmaster1234
New Member
I just made one! Link to join: GroupMeAnyone make an accepted students GroupMe yet?
Let me know if anyone wants to connect and if anyone is looking for roommates!
Your persistence paid off! Good luck and best wishes for the interview.Just got an II - totally my dream school I'm so excited to have the opportunity to interview!