You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Florida Atlantic (Schmidt)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
average.joe
New Member
I got off the waitlist on Monday!Are there any WL movements??
Good luck!
Did you get an email or a call?I got off the waitlist on Monday!
Good luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
average.joe
New Member
I got a callDid you get an email or a call?
terribleorchid
Full Member
Does anyone know if theres a group chat?
Were you on the waitlist?Does anyone know if theres a group chat?
was admitted off the WL on Friday! super stoked.
Last edited:
yes could you make a group chat?Is there a group/chat of sorts yet? If not, should I make one?
Also, I've heard that some current students help us with housing etc -- has anybody heard from them yet?
I haven't heard anything about housing – just about financial aid and paying the deposit.
terribleorchid
Full Member
would love to join this gcyes could you make a group chat?
I haven't heard anything about housing – just about financial aid and paying the deposit.
terribleorchid
Full Member
okay y'all... i'm gonna make a gc lol
terribleorchid
Full Member
Is there a group/chat of sorts yet? If not, should I make one?
Also, I've heard that some current students help us with housing etc -- has anybody heard from them yet?
yes could you make a group chat?
I haven't heard anything about housing – just about financial aid and paying the deposit.
alright pm me y'all!would love to join this gc
Fredy Calderon Jr.
Full Member
In state or oos? And congrats!was admitted off the WL on Friday! super stoked.
I just got accepted today!!!!Any new WL movement recently? Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TCB23
New Member
I was accepted last week! ISAny new WL movement recently? Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞
theyoungdoc
Full Member
Accepted last week. IS
accepted students is the summer course graded?? i will be out of town the first two weeks of june so i’ll have to do it all in half the time allotted
rooteen
Full Member
accepted students is the summer course graded?? i will be out of town the first two weeks of june so i’ll have to do it all in half the time allotted
the rest of preclinical is p/f so I would guess this is too? I haven’t heard anything specifically though. enjoy your trip!!
happytoad1100
New Member
Same!Hey everybody, also was accepted last week and am super stoked. Pls let me know if there is a FB group or general group chat
terribleorchid
Full Member
PM if you’d like to be added to the chat!
stemcellgirlie
New Member
accepted off the WL today, OOS!! SO EXCITEDDD
if there are group chats or facebook pages, pls lmk so I can join 🙂))
if there are group chats or facebook pages, pls lmk so I can join 🙂))
Billy Bob 8062
New Member
Congratulations!! If you don't mind me asking, what were your stats, I am also OOS on the waitlist still.accepted off the WL today, OOS!! SO EXCITEDDD
if there are group chats or facebook pages, pls lmk so I can join 🙂))
floridacheese
New Member
Hey guys! Has anyone called/emailed to ask when the “commit to enroll” deadline is?
Here is the packet with all the school's timelinesHey guys! Has anyone called/emailed to ask when the “commit to enroll” deadline is?
Attachments
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad