You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Illinois
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thanks so much! Manifesting an II for you in the near future [emoji4]Congrats! It's my top school, so I'm being a bit neurotic about this one haha. Best of luck in your interview!
D
deleted1165389
OOS ii Recieved!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when did you submit?OOS ii Recieved!
D
deleted1165389
Within 2 weeks!when did you submit?
april42800
Full Member
Just got a II! Only two dates are available though. Does anyone know if more dates will be added?
D
deleted1165389
I only had 2 to chose fromJust got a II! Only two dates are available though. Does anyone know if more dates will be added?
What dates are they scheduling for now?I only had 2 to chose from
M2 at Chicago here! Looks like they are still doing what they did a few years ago. They will only offer interview dates for the next week or two after the actual invite. If these dates don’t work for you, contact admissions.
Illinois or bust
Full Member
Is anyone here applying early decision? Any chance we hear before the October 1st deadline? Couldn't find much in previous forums.
TheD1Doctor
Full Member
Have you received an II already?Did anyone go into the portal and see that their status was changed to "final decision made, please check your email..." I didn't get an email, so I'm not sure what it means
Wzd472
Full Member
No, I haven't 🙁 That's why I'm wondering if anyone got this message because I haven't received a rejection email or an interview invite., so I'm just concerned what it meansHave you received an II already?
TheD1Doctor
Full Member
I just checked my portal and I don't see that message. Stay optimistic though!No, I haven't 🙁 That's why I'm wondering if anyone got this message because I haven't received a rejection email or an interview invite., so I'm just concerned what it means
dotsquared
Full Member
I don’t see it on mine either. Could be good news though!!No, I haven't 🙁 That's why I'm wondering if anyone got this message because I haven't received a rejection email or an interview invite., so I'm just concerned what it means
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dotsquared
Full Member
Did you check communication status to see if they sent you an email that may not have come through?No, I haven't 🙁 That's why I'm wondering if anyone got this message because I haven't received a rejection email or an interview invite., so I'm just concerned what it means
Wzd472
Full Member
Thanks, I'll keep yall updated, I'm going to email admissions and see, fingers crossed!I just checked my portal and I don't see that message. Stay optimistic though!
Wzd472
Full Member
I checked everything and found nothing, I'm going to email admissions and see what they say! I hope it's good news, pray for me yall, this is one of my top choices!Did you check communication status to see if they sent you an email that may not have come through?
II IS! LM 70. Only available dates were this Thursday and Friday. Very short notice and will be my first interview so I'm pretty nervous. Anyone have any advice. Any help is really appreciated!
II IS! LM 70. Only available dates were this Thursday and Friday. Very short notice and will be my first interview so I'm pretty nervous. Anyone have any advice. Any help is really appreciated!
Complete date?
7/12Complete date?
My interview is tomorrow and I'm SO NERVOUS! Any last minute tips or pearls of wisdom?
When were you complete and when did u get II?
D
deleted1171273
OOS II recieved last night. LM 74. Complete 7/11
I’m not interviewing until later this week so I don’t have any personal experience. I did speak to some people who interviewed last year and said everyone was very nice and it was a pretty relaxed environment. Just want to get to know you and your app better. Good luck!My interview is tomorrow and I'm SO NERVOUS! Any last minute tips or pearls of wisdom?
Complete 7/13, II on 9/5 [emoji4]When were you complete and when did u get II?
How did it go for you today?!Complete 7/13, II on 9/5 [emoji4]
I think it went well! All of the adcoms were great. Fairly low pressure. The Dean seems fantastic! I'm keeping my fingers crossed [emoji1696]How did it go for you today?!
Awesome! I'm sure you did great!I think it went well! All of the adcoms were great. Fairly low pressure. The Dean seems fantastic! I'm keeping my fingers crossed [emoji1696]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1171273
I interviewed here, did not really like my experience
TheD1Doctor
Full Member
Would you mind explaining why?I interviewed here, did not really like my experience
Good questionHow many people receive secondaries? And how many of those who get secondaries get interviews? Does anyone know?
mcattooeasy
Full Member
Is it ok to reschedule the interview to a later date?
Most schools are very open to rescheduling an interview if the date they offer isn't possible for you.Is it ok to reschedule the interview to a later date?
However, most will only reschedule once, so before you call or email them be sure you know your upcoming calendar.
If you email, you could say, "I could attend a future interview any day except....a,b,c"
Congratulations on your interview.
ScreamingMüller
New Member
I saw that 80% of students interviewed ended up getting accepted. Can anyone confirm whether this is true? I'm an IS applicant just fyi.
This is what admissions said during my interview!I saw that 80% of students interviewed ended up getting accepted. Can anyone confirm whether this is true? I'm an IS applicant just fyi.
D
deleted1165389
Wow really?! Is this for this year?This is what admissions said during my interview!
They said this is what it has been the last few years, and they greatly expect this year to be the same. They said they only interview people they genuinely want in their class, so if you get an interview, expect a very good chance of getting an A!Wow really?! Is this for this year?
D
deleted1165389
Wow— great to know! I interviewed but they had not mentioned this during my session.They said this is what it has been the last few years, and they greatly expect this year to be the same. They said they only interview people they genuinely want in their class, so if you get an interview, expect a very good chance of getting an A!
lianabanana22
Full Member
Omggg OOS II!! Submitted 8/5!!! I’m so happy
Illinois or bust
Full Member
Best of luck to my EDP friends tomorrow!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Illinois or bust
Full Member
Nope. Talked with some other EDP. Everyone is still waiting.
Still haven't heard back EDP... has anyone ?
Illinois or bust
Full Member
Got an email! EDP A!!!
Got an email! EDP A!!!
Congrats stats?
Illinois or bust
Full Member
511 MCAT, 3.8 GPA, 3.73 science GPACongrats stats?