Withdrawing my A from Carle today. I think everyone here knows how special and one of a kind Carle is. I fell in love with this school last cycle, lost many many nights of sleep waiting to hear back, and when I got rejected I knew that I would literally do ANYTHING to get in and attend Carle this time around. This was a tough decision and I’m v torn bc Carle has qualities that almost no other medical school has.
Thank you Carle for showing me my purpose in medicine, that being a physician-innovator isn’t too wild and there’s a whole community passionate about and dedicated to doing this, and that there are no boundaries to medicine + innovation. I know there’s a lot of you who love this school as well and are still waiting, and I really hope this spot goes to one of you! Keep doing amazing creative cool things like y’all are meant to do! [emoji3448][emoji170]