2023-2024 Nova Southeastern University Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine (NSU-KPCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got the A
Interviewed on 10/17
Was just bout to post this so others knew it’s out lol, congrats potential classmate

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
for those getting pre II R's, are yall OOS? Did yall not have DO shadowing experience or something? to have a 510+ and get rejected from a DO, let alone any medical school is WILD!

Hey guys, I was wondering why I haven't heard anything back from this school and just saw that in my portal, my college transcripts haven't been recevied. I'm really confused because it says my application is complete. Does anyone else have the same problem? Do you have to send transcripts directly to NOVA and not through AACOMAS?

Hey guys, I was wondering why I haven't heard anything back from this school and just saw that in my portal, my college transcripts haven't been recevied. I'm really confused because it says my application is complete. Does anyone else have the same problem? Do you have to send transcripts directly to NOVA and not through AACOMAS?
when did you submit secondary? this was my timeline: Secondary Complete (7/9), Verified (8/16), II Received (8/24), Interview Completed (9/7), Accepted (9/20)

for the transcripts part, i was accepted and my transcripts are not in. thats normal

when did you submit secondary? this was my timeline: Secondary Complete (7/9), Verified (8/16), II Received (8/24), Interview Completed (9/7), Accepted (9/20)

for the transcripts part, i was accepted and my transcripts are not in. thats normal
I think sometime in August. If your transcripts aren't in, then it's probably normal. I just thought they were one of the schools that called you when your applciation was complete, but I might be mistaken. Congrats on the A!

Members don't see this ad :)
I think sometime in August. If your transcripts aren't in, then it's probably normal. I just thought they were one of the schools that called you when your applciation was complete, but I might be mistaken. Congrats on the A!
yes they do make calls to most! the day i was accepted, multiple others were as well so i think they started sending acceptance emails only at that point lololol because there was so many people to call

yes they do make calls to most! the day i was accepted, multiple others were as well so i think they started sending acceptance emails only at that point lololol because there was so many people to call
Ah, okay. Yeah I just called them and the lady told me that she couldn't find my transcripts, and I should send them again. She said they don't need the transcripts for the initial review, so I think imma just hold off paying for the transcripts unless I get an interview. Would be kinda stupid paying twice to send the same thing

So those interviewing today, what y’all doing during this 1 hour break

Has anyone heard back from the 10/24 interview yet? My anxiety is killing me right now.

Any idea when people who interviewed on 11/9/23 can expect to hear back?

Not A/II related Q. But NSU KPCOM says for first year, books and supplies cost $16,146.00. All other colleges I see have $1000 range. Why is NSU KPCOM so high? Any pointers.

Not A/II related Q. But NSU KPCOM says for first year, books and supplies cost $16,146.00. All other colleges I see have $1000 range. Why is NSU KPCOM so high? Any pointers.

They require you to buy a laptop, iPad, and an oculus LOL

Reactions: 2 users
They require you to buy a laptop, iPad, and an oculus LOL
I understand :). But that line item stays consistently high for all 4 years as per their website. All other colleges have ~ $1000/year. Not sure if they are providing hand written manuscripts by monks for studies LOL. Hope someone who attends or is familiar can clarify the same.

First YearSecond YearThird YearFourth Year
Books & Supplies $16,146.00$13,914.00$17,640.00$14,596.00

For those of you who interviewed on 11/9/23 did they communicate with us when we can expect to hear back regarding a decision ?

Anyone know anything about the Tampa campus? That’s where I was accepted and I feel like it’s a better area then south Florida but it’s also newer so idk?

Anyone know anything about the Tampa campus? That’s where I was accepted and I feel like it’s a better area then south Florida but it’s also newer so idk?

Are we supposed to fill out that campus selection form, or anything else, prior to that Dec 14th date?

Do the Tampa campus seats typically fill up before the Davie campus?

It's been 3 weeks since 10/26, I wonder if today is the day....

Reactions: 2 users
They sent me an email that they will give decisions after Thanksgiving break...

Reactions: 4 users
Thanks for the anxiety filled thanksgiving break

Reactions: 3 users
Did anyone interview recently but not get that email about receiving a decision after thanksgiving?