2024-2025 Albany

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have any advice for what to do while stuck on the waitlist? I'm OOS, pretty high stats, but no idea whether I should even consider looking into moving etc...I'm prepping my re-app as a concession to the worst possible outcome, but if through some miracle I am accepted I'll have a lot of practical stuff to deal with.
 
You can check your portal and look at communication history to see if you missed an email. I haven't gotten the R yet but I've been checking my spam every day waiting for it🙃
Yea, I got nothing in spam or on portal, so I know i didn't miss it. Just weird cause I think they are done with interviews and there is still a batch of us without the R email.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you! I was looking for the thread bc I remember reading that too! I just have bad timing loll.

Good luck to the rest of you!
Thanks and sorry to hear again 🙁 but I’m sure you’re not alone and people just probably didn’t report here!
 
I've looked through old Albany threads as well. Last year and the year before they started "releasing" people from the AL (i.e. rejecting them) around this time. Then a week later they started sending out emails asking people if they wanted to remain on the AL. A lot of acceptances from the AL go out on May 1.
Thanks for the clarification! I was very confused on what "releasing" meant. I thought it meant acceptance
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad