You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Albany
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Prospective Med Student
New Member
Yes, I got my acceptance on October 17th. Do you know if there is any other forums for accepted students? I cannot find one and am just trying to connect with a GroupMe or something.Has anybody heard back from interviews?
italianbrainrot
New Member
Congrats on the acceptance!!!!!! I am not sure about a forum for accepted. I had my interview on October 20th, how long was the wait for your decision? if you don't mind me asking.Yes, I got my acceptance on October 17th. Do you know if there is any other forums for accepted students? I cannot find one and am just trying to connect with a GroupMe or something.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Prospective Med Student
New Member
Thank you! Honestly I'm now just stumbling to figure out how to pay for it without Grad Plus loans. But yes so I had my interview on September 8th so a month and some change.Congrats on the acceptance!!!!!! I am not sure about a forum for accepted. I had my interview on October 20th, how long was the wait for your decision? if you don't mind me asking.
Thank you! Honestly I'm now just stumbling to figure out how to pay for it without Grad Plus loans. But yes so I had my interview on September 8th so a month and some change.
You don’t have to figure anything out. The admissions office will help you.
sweetpotato77
Full Member
+1 OOS II, submitted secondary early October
exoticcookie
Full Member
What was your mcat score if you don’t mind sharing?+1 OOS II, submitted secondary early October
sweetpotato77
Full Member
513-516 range, sorry just trying to maintain some anonymity 🤫What was your mcat score if you don’t mind sharing?
italianbrainrot
New Member
+ OOS Alternate List 11/7, Interviewed 10/20
sweetpotato77
Full Member
did you hear back yesterday?+ IS A interviewed 10/24
+ IS II
Commander17
Full Member
+1 OOS II last week LM 70
+1 OOS II right before Thanksgiving
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PreMedRetro
Full Member
+1 OOS II!
secondary_struggler21
Full Member
+1 OOS II
553medicine
Full Member
For those of you who just received II, what were your complete dates? Wondering if they are going in order
Yes 11/21did you hear back yesterday?
sweetpotato77
Full Member
thanks for the info and congrats on the A!!Yes 11/21
+1 OOS II
Congrats! What was your complete date?+1 OOS II
7/15 🙂Congrats! What was your complete date?
Suchagoodpersonman
Full Member
i mean they said that 80% of the current class came from the alternate list
sweetpotato77
Full Member
Anybody have info on when next decisions are sent out? Any chance they would send more this today/tm even though they sent some last week?
LittleHunger
Full Member
OOS II
Suchagoodpersonman
Full Member
Took about a monthAnybody have info on when next decisions are sent out? Any chance they would send more this today/tm even though they sent some last week?
sweetpotato77
Full Member
+1 AL. Any idea when they usually start accepting from the AL?
neurotypicalemt302
Full Member
+1 AL. Any idea when they usually start accepting from the AL?
I believe last year's forums showed some movement around February and onwards. When did you interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sweetpotato77
Full Member
That’s what I saw too. Interviewed 11/12I believe last year's forums showed some movement around February and onwards. When did you interview?
HersheysBar
Full Member
+1 OOS II
+ 1 AL, does anyone have an idea of how many people get accepted off the alternate list? 😅😅
LittleHunger
Full Member
I guess most of applicants gonna go to AL (interviewing next week)…. Do they have any note in written online saying they don’t accept LOI/update? Thanks. Can we just attach the pdf via email?+1 AL. I thought I had a really good interview but it sucks you can't send update letters or letters of intent to them
LittleHunger
Full Member
NVM, saw itI guess most of applicants gonna go to AL (interviewing next week)…. Do they have any note in written online saying they don’t accept LOI/update? Thanks. Can we just attach the pdf via email?
80% of their class are from AL but this doesnt seem helpful since it seems like they AL everyone (vs. rejecting) 😭😭+ 1 AL, does anyone have an idea of how many people get accepted off the alternate list? 😅😅
12/5For those who got AL today, when did you interview? Sorry, just gauging 😭
LittleHunger
Full Member
Is there acting (role playing) station in AMC's MMI? According to this youtube video () from their admission office last year, they clearly said there will be one acting station at least for the last cycle.
strawberry_matcha
Full Member
+1 OOS II that i will be withdrawing! i was complete on 8/28
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DjFreshLettuce
Full Member
I submitted in July and I have heard nothing. Is anyone else in a similar situation? Does this mean I am rejected or is this more of a no news is just no news type of situation?
+1 OOS AL, not surprised haha. Interviewed early December
Commander17
Full Member
I saw the following on their admit.org profileDoes anyone know the post II acceptance rate? Ik about 85% of the class comes from AL, but google is giving me a bunch of diff answers
Typical Number of Waitlist Positions per Cycle Typically, around 200 are offered a position on the wait list.
Acceptance Offers Granted to Applicants on the Waitlist 100
Applicants are expected to follow AMCAS traffic rules and guidelines, including withdrawing from waitlist spots once they have committed to enroll to a school.
LittleHunger
Full Member
It is similar with other Q&A panels. That 30min debrief before the MMI is the most useful (addressing those questions about admission), but I believe those info have also been discussed in the forum (big post-II AL and firm “no update letter” policy in any way).Has anyone attended the student panel optional event? If so, did you find it helpful?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K