You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Arkansas
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
cherrylizard
Full Member
How exciting! Congrats!! Good to see they are already having some WL movement 🙂OOS WL -> A. Good luck everyone!
Congratulations!!! What time did you receive your WL decision email on 2/25 if you don’t mind sharing? Just wondering if they sent those emails out in order of the WL rankOOS WL -> A. Good luck everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cherrylizard
Full Member
I have no clue but I am hoping to get the call soon, especially as we move into April... I keep getting spam calls from their area code and it's stressing me out 😭
edit: I did speak with Dr. McLachlin over the phone a couple weeks ago since my alternate packet had not come in the mail yet, and she basically told me not to lose hope because, in her experience, they see a lot of WL movement. So I'm staying hopeful!! I just wish they would share what spot I am on the list. 🥲
edit: I did speak with Dr. McLachlin over the phone a couple weeks ago since my alternate packet had not come in the mail yet, and she basically told me not to lose hope because, in her experience, they see a lot of WL movement. So I'm staying hopeful!! I just wish they would share what spot I am on the list. 🥲
hot_topic181
New Member
No. Do you have any idea when?has anyone heard about scholarships yet?
hot_topic181
New Member
Does anyone know when there will be a GroupMe created?
no idea, i’m just super impatient haha!No. Do you have any idea when?
Ripfuel
Full Member
I heard back about one scholarshiphas anyone heard about scholarships yet?
did you hear back today?I heard back about one scholarship
Ripfuel
Full Member
I heard back from an email on the 20th.did you hear back today?
smilingcup
New Member
There is an unofficial GroupMe currently, I can add you and anyone else to it if you message me!Does anyone know when there will be a GroupMe created?
hot_topic181
New Member
Thank you! I tried to DM and I couldn’t. Are you able to drop the link?There is an unofficial GroupMe currently, I can add you and anyone else to it if you message me!
DM me a link too if you can!There is an unofficial GroupMe currently, I can add you and anyone else to it if you message me!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hot_topic181
New Member
Hey! Here is the GroupMe link for anyone interested 🙂
cherrylizard
Full Member
Congratulations!! 🎉✨IS WL -> A this morning!
Strawberry_Shortcake
New Member
Congratulations!! If you don't mind sharing, what time did you receive your waitlist decision email?IS WL -> A this morning!
12:00 PMCongratulations!! If you don't mind sharing, what time did you receive your waitlist decision email?
cherrylizard
Full Member
IS WL --> A just now!!! I'm so excited!!!
That's awesome, congrats!!!IS WL --> A just now!!! I'm so excited!!!
I declined my A today so I hope that’s my A going to you
IS WL --> A just now!!! I'm so excited!!!
Strawberry_Shortcake
New Member
Congratulations!! 🎉 That’s amazing!!!IS WL --> A just now!!! I'm so excited!!!
rosieroses1423
LET ME INNN LET ME IIIINNNNN
Congratulations!!!! May I ask what your LM was?IS WL --> A just now!!! I'm so excited!!!
cherrylizard
Full Member
Sure thing, my LM is 64. I do have a somewhat unique/disadvantaged upbringing that I wrote about in my personal statement that also likely helped my app.Congratulations!!!! May I ask what your LM was?
cherrylizard
Full Member
Did anyone receive any communication after the acceptance call via email before your acceptance packet came in the mail?
NoDid anyone receive any communication after the acceptance call via email before your acceptance packet came in the mail?
rosieroses1423
LET ME INNN LET ME IIIINNNNN
That’s amazing!!! Congratulations future doctor <3Sure thing, my LM is 64. I do have a somewhat unique/disadvantaged upbringing that I wrote about in my personal statement that also likely helped my app.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Strawberry_Shortcake
New Member
When does waitlist movement occur the most? Is it right around April 30th?
cherrylizard
Full Member
I've heard May for the most part, but also some in June, since April 30th is when we need to withdraw all but one of our acceptances through AMCAS.When does waitlist movement occur the most? Is it right around April 30th?
cherrylizard
Full Member
I am touring the NWA/Fayetteville campus this afternoon if anyone has questions about it. I couldn't find a lot of information online besides what's shown here about the differences between the campuses so I'm going to be asking Dr. Spollen some questions about student groups/board pass rates/research/etc.
cocomelon1017
New Member
Has anyone received their UAMS email yet? I've only received the one about "next steps to receive UAMS email" and I wasn't sure if we had to do something for it.
Same hereHas anyone received their UAMS email yet? I've only received the one about "next steps to receive UAMS email" and I wasn't sure if we had to do something for it.
sameHas anyone received their UAMS email yet? I've only received the one about "next steps to receive UAMS email" and I wasn't sure if we had to do something for it.
Harry_potter23
New Member
OOS WL --> A
Good Luck every one
Good Luck every one