You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Arkansas
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+1 OOS AL
wannabedoc6290
New Member
Does anyone know when deposits are due for those accepted? Trying to guage when they may send out more acceptances.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NitricOxideWizard
Full Member
There's no acceptance deposit. From past years, more acceptances are issued starting in early to mid-March, as people decline their spot. By April 30th, you have to commit to one school I believe, so there is a ton of waitlist movement after that date.Does anyone know when deposits are due for those accepted? Trying to guage when they may send out more acceptances.
NitricOxideWizard
Full Member
Yeah, I can't log in with the password for some reason. Did you figure it out?Is anyone else having an insane amount of trouble trying to access the student Workday? It just keeps saying invalid username and password for me.
Yeah, I can't log in with the password for some reason. Did you figure it out?
I got that when I used the “username” that was numbers that they emailed me, but when I typed in the regular UAMS email it worked. On my phone I had to use the “number username”@uams.edu, don’t know why it’s different than on the computer.Is anyone else having an insane amount of trouble trying to access the student Workday? It just keeps saying invalid username and password for me.
Also, you guys also sign the Defer Policy on workday? I’m probably overthinking it but it didn’t say just acknowledge so I was worried it was putting me down to defer, but it was one of the required tasks
Last edited:
I got a phone call. I interviewed October 18th I think it was?Hi! Did you get a phone call or email? Also, when did you interview?
What if I don't have a regular UAMS email? LIke when they sent me the email with the username and whatnot, the UAMS email box was empty...I got that when I used the “username” that was numbers that they emailed me, but when I typed in the regular UAMS email it worked. On my phone I had to use the “number username”@uams.edu, don’t know why it’s different than on the computer.
Also, you guys also sign the Defer Policy on workday? I’m probably overthinking it but it didn’t say just acknowledge so I was worried it was putting me down to defer, but it was one of the required tasks
NitricOxideWizard
Full Member
Haha I also got paranoid signing that policy. It said you must explicitly reach out, stating you plan on deferring, so I went ahead and agreed to it.I got that when I used the “username” that was numbers that they emailed me, but when I typed in the regular UAMS email it worked. On my phone I had to use the “number username”@uams.edu, don’t know why it’s different than on the computer.
Also, you guys also sign the Defer Policy on workday? I’m probably overthinking it but it didn’t say just acknowledge so I was worried it was putting me down to defer, but it was one of the required tasks
M.Kat
New Member
Yeah this happened to me as well. I tried it again with the emails they sent today and it still didn't work 😭What if I don't have a regular UAMS email? LIke when they sent me the email with the username and whatnot, the UAMS email box was empty...
M.Kat
New Member
Nvm fam, it appears to work now 😁Yeah this happened to me as well. I tried it again with the emails they sent today and it still didn't work 😭
You got another email from them??
Yeah this happened to me as well. I tried it again with the emails they sent today and it still didn't work 😭
Does anyone know when they could get back to us about scholarships? Just submitted the application, and it says you can submit them until March 20th. But if we have to start picking what school we go to by April 15th, do they have to tell us by then? Does anyone know from last year when they tell you if you got a scholarship?
No clue, I imagine they trickle in decisions since there’s a lot of different ones. Btw did you just list your employment and honors and stuff or did you explain them like AMCAS activities?Does anyone know when they could get back to us about scholarships? Just submitted the application, and it says you can submit them until March 20th. But if we have to start picking what school we go to by April 15th, do they have to tell us by then? Does anyone know from last year when they tell you if you got a scholarship?
ultimatestinker
Full Member
Is there any indication from prior threads as to when waitlist movement occurs at UAMS? Just wondering if they historically are very late movers or if they start reshuffling the waitlist deck earlier, like end of March.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wouldn’t imagine many spots are gonna move until after the April 30 deadline for people to have to commit or decline acceptanceIs there any indication from prior threads as to when waitlist movement occurs at UAMS? Just wondering if they historically are very late movers or if they start reshuffling the waitlist deck earlier, like end of March.
NitricOxideWizard
Full Member
Has anyone received their acceptance packet in the mail yet?
I got accepted in December and I haven't gotten anything 😢Has anyone received their acceptance packet in the mail yet?
JohnnyLamb
New Member
I have been struggling to find the answer to this... anyone know if they accept update letters or letters or intent?
NitricOxideWizard
Full Member
Update letters yes. As for LOI I saw on a previous years forum that an adcom said they are useless (staying in the waitlist is a declaration of intent to them).I have been struggling to find the answer to this... anyone know if they accept update letters or letters or intent?
JohnWickT86
Full Member
Does anyone know when they will be notifying if we received scholarships?
M.Kat
New Member
I think early April, so hopefully soonDoes anyone know when they will be notifying if we received scholarships?
NitricOxideWizard
Full Member
Is that also when we should expect our financial aid packages?I think early April, so hopefully soon
M.Kat
New Member
I don't know about that unfortunatelyIs that also when we should expect our financial aid packages?
JohnWickT86
Full Member
I asked about scholarships, and they said we should hear back towards the end of April. Not sure about financial aid, but I suspect prob around the same time since people will need to start narrowing down their schools April 30th.
wannabedoc6290
New Member
Does anyone know when there will be more WL movement.
JohnWickT86
Full Member
Today ppl start to narrow down to 3 schools. Some WL movement might start. April 30, people narrow down to 1 school. There will prob be most movement in early may.
Its getting towards the end of April, any news about scholarships?
Actually, any news at all? I don't think I've received an email from them since I got accepted (about 2 months ago) other than the email about scholarship applications. Feels weird, especially since the other school I got accepted to has sent me various emails about online workshops, zoom calls to meet current students and staff, etc.
Actually, any news at all? I don't think I've received an email from them since I got accepted (about 2 months ago) other than the email about scholarship applications. Feels weird, especially since the other school I got accepted to has sent me various emails about online workshops, zoom calls to meet current students and staff, etc.
Received a scholarship award email this morning, good luck to you!Its getting towards the end of April, any news about scholarships?
Actually, any news at all? I don't think I've received an email from them since I got accepted (about 2 months ago) other than the email about scholarship applications. Feels weird, especially since the other school I got accepted to has sent me various emails about online workshops, zoom calls to meet current students and staff, etc.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
RedGiraffe26
Full Member
In the packet they sent us over email, it says that we should have received an invitation from UpSquad to join the Class of 2030 group. Did anyone receive an invitation? I did not.
sameIn the packet they sent us over email, it says that we should have received an invitation from UpSquad to join the Class of 2030 group. Did anyone receive an invitation? I did not.
Hey I got accepted last year and just lurk sometimes here lol but be sure to check you spam/junk folder because my UpSquad invite got sent there last year.In the packet they sent us over email, it says that we should have received an invitation from UpSquad to join the Class of 2030 group. Did anyone receive an invitation? I did not.
RedGiraffe26
Full Member
Ok sounds good. It’s not in my spam folder, so they may not have sent them out yet. Thank you!Hey I got accepted last year and just lurk sometimes here lol but be sure to check you spam/junk folder because my UpSquad invite got sent there last year.
gratitudelessattitude
New Member
IS A off of the Alternate List! So excited to see everyone next year
ultimatestinker
Full Member
I just received a call from the area code, which I found out is associated with UAMS. Do they send an email confirmation for getting off of the waitlist, or will I need to call back?
JohnnyLamb
New Member
+1 A, OOS!! Super excited!
ultimatestinker
Full Member
+1 OOS A off WL
wannabedoc6290
New Member
Does anyone have any idea if there will be more waitlist movement?
M.Kat
New Member
It's probably not the most accurate assessment, but the class group chat currently has 154 students. There will most likely be more movement.Does anyone have any idea if there will be more waitlist movement?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K