You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Case Western Reserve
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yeah, so 6/2?so when do we stop holding out hope? the CTE deadline?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Spidey2002
Full Member
A whopping 232 in the group chat right now (including a few admin + current students).any updates on how the WL is looking from accepted students? class size in groupme?
eggplant05
Full Member
Just got off WL
iloveharvard
Full Member
congrats! by email or call?Just got off WL
eggplant05
Full Member
Both! Call first then email
Amazing, congrats!Both! Call first then email
eggplant05
Full Member
If there’s an accepted students discord or gc or something can someone pls send it to me [emoji120][emoji120] thank you!!
Did the email contain info abt the Accepted Students website? GroupMe's on thereIf there’s an accepted students discord or gc or something can someone pls send it to me [emoji120][emoji120] thank you!!
eggplant05
Full Member
Yes! I requested to join both the group me and the fb group but the request is still pending. Just wondering if there are any external groups that another student created? Thank you!
Ah, not that I'm aware ofYes! I requested to join both the group me and the fb group but the request is still pending. Just wondering if there are any external groups that another student created? Thank you!
eggplant05
Full Member
Ah, not that I'm aware of
That’s okay, thanks for the info 🙂
biochemistagirl
New Member
Hi guys! How do we withdraw from the waitlist? My CTE is June 9, so I was planning on withdrawing today or tomorrow but wasn't sure how to.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bagel Enjoyer
Full Member
I emailed the admissions email to withdraw, and they responded within the hour acknowledging my withdrawal.Hi guys! How do we withdraw from the waitlist? My CTE is June 9, so I was planning on withdrawing today or tomorrow but wasn't sure how to.
when is CTE for case? when will waitlisters hear back?
It was June 2nd. I talked with someone from admin early this week, and it seems like if you haven't heard back by the end of today... our odds are pretty slim at this point.when is CTE for case? when will waitlisters hear back?
did anyone on here get off WL this week??It was June 2nd. I talked with someone from admin early this week, and it seems like if you haven't heard back by the end of today... our odds are pretty slim at this point.
what did they say exactly? who did you speak to?It was June 2nd. I talked with someone from admin early this week, and it seems like if you haven't heard back by the end of today... our odds are pretty slim at this point.
isn't case western's CTE June 2nd?Hi guys! How do we withdraw from the waitlist? My CTE is June 9, so I was planning on withdrawing today or tomorrow but wasn't sure how to.
I’d like to maintain some semblance of my privacy. But I was told they hoped to have the class finalized by the end of the week and if I had a CTE before then, I was advised to take my acceptance. When I shared my CTE was later, I was told they’d make note of my continued interest, and that I may hear something in the coming couples days, and that if I didn’t, they wished me the best.what did they say exactly? who did you speak to?
I think it’s safe to say, they’ve had time to look at their numbers post CTE, and probably made any offers they need to. I know that’s not what ANY of us want to hear, but I think it’s probably true.