TerminallyChill38
I <3 Stool Samples
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1+1 OSS WL
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+1+1 OSS WL
It's not alphabetical, right?How does the waitlist work? Is it in order of being placed on it (even though not ranked, per say)? #1 choice, so hoping for the best!
I cant imagine a waitlist going alphabeticallyIt's not alphabetical, right?
My east asian last name is begging that this is not the caseIt's not alphabetical, right?
oh thank the sweet lord baby jeebuxI cant imagine a waitlist going alphabetically
Im not on adcoms so don’t take my response as fact, but I would find that method highly unlikelyoh thank the sweet lord baby jeebux
115 including at least 6 current med studentsDoes anyone know how many are on the accepted GroupMe?
It looks like 86 students accepted positions (or more than that) based on the recent email today and the april 30th deadline. Is this how you interpreted it as well?With April 30th deadline approaching, is anyone planning to decline their acceptance/ has anyone already declined acceptance? Asking for myself (on WL)
Yeah that’s my understanding from that email. Makes me wonder how many people will need to decline before spots open up if they’ve over-accepted?It looks like 86 students accepted positions (or more than that) based on the recent email today and the april 30th deadline. Is this how you interpreted it as well?
Same. No idea if any movement off waitlist will happenYeah that’s my understanding from that email. Makes me wonder how many people will need to decline before spots open up if they’ve over-accepted?
Very helpful, thank you! To your knowledge, is everyone in there PTE at WMed holding no acceptances elsewhere? That’s my understanding of traffic rules but it seems like (based on admit dot org) there were so many people holding tons of As to other schools. Seems crazy that only a 10 people would choose to drop their A here just statistically?As an accepted student this is what we got in our email: “We currently have a full class and will be accepting off the waitlist on a one-out/one-in basis as needed throughout May and early June to enroll our full class of 86 on June 29.”
GroupMe is at 96 including upperclassman med students. Hope that helps
No idea, I’m PTE and waiting on other WLs, but it seems that at least 20 people left the groupchat within the past couple days. I’d assume the number of students is close to 86 rn thoVery helpful, thank you! To your knowledge, is everyone in there PTE at WMed holding no acceptances elsewhere? That’s my understanding of traffic rules but it seems like (based on admit dot org) there were so many people holding tons of As to other schools. Seems crazy that only a 10 people would choose to drop their A here just statistically?
Not personally ( 🙁 ) but I saw someone reported an A on cycle track earlier todayHas anyone heard anything?
Any news of any at all?hoping there’s some waitlist movement today
I am too, but hard to tell where their class or waitlist stands now.Got the June WL update email. Hoping for some movement.
did you leave it blank? I am wondering if I shouldShould I answer the optional question about ties to southwest Michigan if I don’t have any and use it to show that I am drawn to their community focus? Or just leave it blank
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.