neuro_queen
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would like to know this as well!When was your interview?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Would like to know this as well!When was your interview?
mid decemberWould like to know this as well!
Congratulations!! I’m a January interviewee and I have no idea what this means for me lol, but very happy for you!mid december
does this mean they'll start taking off the deferral list soon?In my interview this week, they told us they only have 3 more weeks of interviews, so Case is definitely wrapping up their interview season soon.
Mr. McKenzie said they’re meeting the first week of March to go over the deferral list; from there, you’re either accepted, rejected or offered a spot on the alternate list.does this mean they'll start taking off the deferral list soon?
Hey guys, I have my interview in two days and currently don’t have the interview link and nothing is showing up on the interview tab of my app portal. I’ve already reached out to them, but has this happened to anyone else?
May I ask when you submitted your secondary? I submitted mine in August and still haven’t heard anything back+1 OOS II yesterday
LM ?+1 OOS II submitted 7/30!! been holding my breath all these R waves for case...theres hope everyone!!!
73LM ?
submitted 08/29! late-comer i know... pls be nice+1 OOS II! Received this one a little while ago, on the 15th I believe. been devouring the prep in the meantime....😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫. interviewing next week!
submitted end of julyMay I ask when you submitted your secondary? I submitted mine in August and still haven’t heard anything back
I’m also wondering the same thing about the LOItop school and deferred - would anyone recommend sending a LOI or do they view those as bogus?
They didn’t say when we would hear back, but they said we were getting voted on by the committee yesterday.When did they say 1/15 interviewees would be hearing back again?
I asked during the interview about this and they said they will take LOI or updates after the interview if you are deferred or waitlisted, so you're probably good to send one.top school and deferred - would anyone recommend sending a LOI or do they view those as bogus?
On the 1/15 interview day, they said they are nearing the end and would be interviewing for about three more weeks.Anyone know how many interview slots are left? I’ve dodged so many R waves so I’m still holding out hope
Interviewing today, they said about 1.5 more weeks of interviews.On the 1/15 interview day, they said they are nearing the end and would be interviewing for about three more weeks.
CWRU was closed Monday for weather. Hoping they met on Tuesday. If not, I’m sure they will meet this upcoming Monday!Has anyone heard back decisions post interview this week yet? I know the committee was supposed to meet on Monday, but not sure if that happened with the weather
the last meetings are feb 9 and the 24th I believe!anyone know if the committee meets today for post interview evals?
Is there still a chance for interviews or is everyone just waiting to be rejected at this point?
on my interview day a few weeks ago - they said late February/early march the committee will meet and go through the deferred applicantswhen do we think deferred applicants will find out?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.