2024-2025 Cincinnati

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

One big thing that I tried to remind myself was not to feel the need to fill every second of each mini interview with talking. I think it is better to give answers after a few seconds of silent thought rather than rambling, which is something I tend to do when I am nervous.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone else get this
IMG_8015.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
you can check your portal. i haven't gotten an email yet.
Mine just says
"Current Status: Application Complete"
Am I looking in the right place? I didn't get an email yet, that's why I was wondering if they were sending them throughout the day, or if I just didn't receive any update.
 
Mine just says
"Current Status: Application Complete"
Am I looking in the right place? I didn't get an email yet, that's why I was wondering if they were sending them throughout the day, or if I just didn't receive any update.
Oh wait, you just had me re-check, and I was NOT rejected yet. Oops. I mustve been looking at the app from my first cycle.
 
For those that have received a rejection, where exactly do you see the decision? I haven’t gotten an II or received a rejection, but am checking the portal every day and only see “Current Status: Application Complete” when I look at my application status page.

Is this where the status changes? Or should I be looking elsewhere? Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those that have received a rejection, where exactly do you see the decision? I haven’t gotten an II or received a rejection, but am checking the portal every day and only see “Current Status: Application Complete” when I look at my application status page.

Is this where the status changes? Or should I be looking elsewhere? Thanks!

You probably just didn’t get rejected
 
Last year’s thread mentioned some students receiving a continued review email instead of II or rejection. Seems like a couple were invited to interview later on. I wonder if they’ll do the same this year?

🫠🫣 I just want to know my fate and not keep being stringed along 🥺 why are schools so ugh sometimes lol
 
I also received the email, I believe we signed up for this when we were invited to interview. The email is worded very unusually, I would choose a better way to welcome students
 
they said six to eight weeks in the interview sesh so im hoping that timeline still holds and im choosing to not worry until i start hitting that range :')
 
does anyknow if the Office of Pathway Innovation and Inclusive Excellence was an optional event, i totally forgot i signed up, man i scrolled down and saw I did
 
does anyknow if the Office of Pathway Innovation and Inclusive Excellence was an optional event, i totally forgot i signed up, man i scrolled down and saw I did
pretty sure it was optional. they didn't take roll call or anything if that's what you're worried about lol it was just a chance to chat with some students
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad