You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Commonwealth (Geisinger)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I have 518 mcat and gpa like 3.9Congrats!! Stats?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
medschool99238
Full Member
Is online coursework during fall 2020-spring 2021 accepted?
Just got an informational email about the Abigail Scholars Program - I wrote the secondary essay about being interested in it - and almost pooped my pants out of nervousness.
Just got an informational email about the Abigail Scholars Program - I wrote the secondary essay about being interested in it - and almost pooped my pants out of nervousness.
Same!!
that email was brutal
I did the same! Why would they start the email with “I am pleased to…” just brutal 💀💀Just got an informational email about the Abigail Scholars Program - I wrote the secondary essay about being interested in it - and almost pooped my pants out of nervousness.
It's still very early and they haven't sent out many IIs from what I've seen. There is still plenty of time it's only AugustSubmitted secondary 7/11 and no II... safe to assume it's R? until when does II get send out for this school?
njstudent76
Full Member
lolSubmitted secondary 7/11 and no II... safe to assume it's R? until when does II get send out for this school?
lol i know i need to get off this site
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
indeterminateorigin
New Member
Is it worth submitting a secondary here in the next few days if my PREview won’t be back for another 2 weeks? I assume the PREview score will just show up on my primary when they go to review it, which probably won’t be for at least another 2 weeks anyway? Or no?
njstudent76
Full Member
2 weeks for secondary review is wishful thinking my guy, submit your secondary now, youre looking at at least a month or 2 for it to be reviewedIs it worth submitting a secondary here in the next few days if my PREview won’t be back for another 2 weeks? I assume the PREview score will just show up on my primary when they go to review it, which probably won’t be for at least another 2 weeks anyway? Or no?
stinkygirl203
Full Member
Does anyone know what platform the interview will be held on? I haven't received any links yet.
ZoomDoes anyone know what platform the interview will be held on? I haven't received any links yet.
try checking email now. they just sent me a link for interview 30 mins ago. I'm on monday!Does anyone know what platform the interview will be held on? I haven't received any links yet.
premedgal444
Full Member
congrats!!! complete date?also does anyone know why they sent II's so early, I feel like 8/26 is early no?
AspiringSurgeon1212
Full Member
+1 IS II this morning!!!
GraveOfTheFireflies
Full Member
IS II today, complete 7/21! LM 71
lysozome12
Full Member
Has anyone else received a pre-ii hold here?/what should i do lol
premedgal444
Full Member
when were you complete?Has anyone else received a pre-ii hold here?/what should i do lol
catinsomehats
Full Member
OOS II, completed 8/4
premedgal444
Full Member
LM?OOS II, completed 8/4
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
catinsomehats
Full Member
nolemedgirl
Full Member
OOS II!! LM 67, complete 7/23
catinsomehats
Full Member
ooo twins! are you interviewing in late november too?OOS II!! LM 67, complete 7/23
nolemedgirl
Full Member
Mid December because it was the earliest date unfortunately! I hope your interview goes well!!ooo twins! are you interviewing in late november too?
catinsomehats
Full Member
you too 🙂Mid December because it was the earliest date unfortunately! I hope your interview goes well!!
OOS II- I see oct nov dec jan dates for interview but it says MMI only- is there something else besides MMI or just that?
premedgal444
Full Member
yay!! complete date?OOS II- I see oct nov dec jan dates for interview but it says MMI only- is there something else besides MMI or just that?
7/21!
underdawg434
Full Member
OOS R LM 71 complete 7/25
ribonucleoprotein
Full Member
OOS R LM 70 🙁
letmein528
Full Member
OOS PreII R[emoji17]
D
deleted1200007
OOS pre I R
OOS pre II R complete 8/4, first R of the cycle 😔
systematicX
Full Member
OOS Pre II R today. Looks like they are rejecting a lot of OOS
OOS pre II R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pinkymango
New Member
Hi! I will be interviewing here soon and was wondering if anyone has any advice/feedback about the MMI interview style? Is it mostly ethical scenarios or are there some application-specific questions as well?
tryingmyverybest
Full Member
Hi! I just got an interview - is the earliest date in January for everyone?
mistermustachemom
Full Member
i was wondering for peeps getting pre II Rs, are they sending emails or just update in the system
D
deleted1116227
+1 OOS II, and yes @tryingmyverybest earliest date was in jan
underdawg434
Full Member
i was wondering for peeps getting pre II Rs, are they sending emails or just update in the system