Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you apply early decision?Post-II Deferral. Late November interview
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did you apply early decision?Post-II Deferral. Late November interview
Do you know the date?On admit.org there were 10 reported acceptances in february
Looks like 2/11 was the big A waveDo you know the date?
NoDid you apply early decision?
wondering this too. the financial aid section of the website is so vague to meDoes Geisenger give out merit scholarships besides Abigail scholarship?
Yes they doDoes Geisenger give out merit scholarships besides Abigail scholarship?
Do we need to apply separately? I received my financial package and absolutely no scholarships of any kindYes they do
I am not sure if there are scholarships we can apply separately for, but I received a scholarship without applying for any.Do we need to apply separately? I received my financial package and absolutely no scholarships of any kind
Also waiting on this, will be 10 weeks tomorrowDoes anyone know when the next round of decisions might come out? I interviewed 8 weeks ago and haven’t heard anything yet, although seems like other people have waited longer.
Did you stick to straight updates or drop a little bit of interest in the letter? Not sure if I could format it as more of an update but still show my interest at the same time?They definitely accept update letters, I believe up to 2 each cycle. Don’t know how it affects odds tho. I got deferred in Feb (interviewed Nov) and sent in a letter like a week later and have not heard anything
You can write a combined letter of interest with updatesDid you stick to straight updates or drop a little bit of interest in the letter? Not sure if I could format it as more of an update but still show my interest at the same time?
I hadn’t submitted any update letters so I submitted like a combined letter of interest and update letters. Jury’s still out on if it will do anythingDid you stick to straight updates or drop a little bit of interest in the letter? Not sure if I could format it as more of an update but still show my interest at the same time?
Isn't deferred basically waitlist?Has anyone been actually waitlisted yet?
I imagine at some point those who have been deferred will get a “waitlist” decision. And from looking at past threads it seems like deferred isn’t really the same.Isn't deferred basically waitlist?
looking in past threads, it looks like WL decisions came out mid april, along with some additional A’s. Not sure though…since they do acceptance waves every month and the April one already happened, i assume deferred applicants will get a WL decision soon? is there good WL movement? i'm OOS so it might be cooked :/
+1+1 OOS alternate list this morning
According to the MSAR data, they took 45/380 last year.Anyone have any knowledge about WL movement? :’)
I saw one person on admit just report an A.Any movement yet??
You're fast lol, but yes! Had to make sure I updated for the waitlist warriors asap!I saw one person on admit just report an A.
congrats! the speed is just a function of my neuroticism 😛 would you mind sharing when you interviewed?You're fast lol, but yes! Had to make sure I updated for the waitlist warriors asap!
+1 IS A 🙂
Interviewed 9/22/2025, deferred then waitlisted until today! For reference, I did send a fairly substantial update over a month ago mostly relating to my clinical full-time job I had got after the interview.congrats! the speed is just a function of my neuroticism 😛 would you mind sharing when you interviewed?
Did you also interview early in teh cycle?+1 OOS A just now! Got a phone call! I’m from the waitlist
My interview was 11/17 and I got deferred in February I think and waitlisted in aprilDid you also interview early in teh cycle?
Does anyone have any info about the Abigail Geisinger scholars program interview?
Have to plan to enroll by the end of the day that you got the offer and then commit to enroll is in July I thinkJust curious! For Geisinger acceptances received after May 1, how many days do students have to commit?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.