sphingolipid1
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was accepted back in February, just didn't make a final decision until recentlyWere you recently accepted?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I was accepted back in February, just didn't make a final decision until recentlyWere you recently accepted?
All schools require PTE by the 30th, its an AAMC requirement, so you're fine dw, it shouldn't impact youOne of my school requires plan to enroll (but not commit to enroll) by the 30th, will VCU see that/ does it mean that they will think I am not interested in going to their school and instead pursue someone else? :0
From the sounds of it, it isn’t that easy. Sounds like you really have to prove to the state that you aren’t there just for school. Take this with a grain of salt as this is just what I’ve seen online.for virginia residency, it just requires one year. can you swap to in state tuition after that?
From previous threads I've looked at, it seems that once you apply OOS, you're stuck as an OOS student (having to pay OOS tuition) for all 4 years.for virginia residency, it just requires one year. can you swap to in state tuition after that?
No, you can apply for IS residency. However, there are strict requirements. You can find them online.From previous threads I've looked at, it seems that once you apply OOS, you're stuck as an OOS student (having to pay OOS tuition) for all 4 years.
Yeah probably. Hope I’m wrong though.At this point do we think admissions will just wait until Thursday to send out more A’s?
wdym more As? Have they already sent some out off the waitlist?At this point do we think admissions will just wait until Thursday to send out more A’s?
Not to my knowledge they haven’twdym more As? Have they already sent some out off the waitlist?
Oh okay I misunderstoodNot to my knowledge they haven’t
don’t think there’s been any As off the waitlist quite yet (that we’ve seen on here at least)wdym more As? Have they already sent some out off the waitlist?
I fear we must wait until may bestieanybody hear anything yet?
They seem to always send A’s late in the dayanyone hear anything? i’m tweaking
Do u happen to know around what time? Like estimate?They seem to always send A’s late in the day
on last years thread, the first reported A was May 1 at 5PM ETDo u happen to know around what time? Like estimate?
Yeah Ik for the first A day this year it was like 8-9ish PM, and I believe another was around 5 but you would have to go back in this thread to verifyDo u happen to know around what time? Like estimate?
today???? i been neurotically refreshing all the past two weeks😩HELPWhat are y'all neurotically refreshing today? VCU portal? CYMS page? Personally got the CYMS pulled up lol
bro me too and also saw you on the evms page lol. let’s just say these two are my last hope for this cycle 🥲🥲today???? i been neurotically refreshing all the past two weeks😩HELP
Literally same 2II —> 2 WL at both so I’m holding out hope for eitherbro me too and also saw you on the evms page lol. let’s just say these two are my last hope for this cycle 🥲🥲
lol same i just want one answer😩bro me too and also saw you on the evms page lol. let’s just say these two are my last hope for this cycle 🥲🥲
i am :/We giving up for today?
I'm gonna be so sad if we have to wait until Mondaygood morning peeps, another beautiful day
this is just torture atpI'm gonna be so sad if we have to wait until Monday
Congrats! Did they email you??OOS A!! about 8 mins ago
Yes, EmailCongrats! Did they email you??
congrats!!! did you just now receive it or about 40 ish minutes ago?IS A!!
congrats! what time did you get the email? i just wanna know if there's hope for more emailsOOS A!
tbh i think ive lost hope for VCU.if i didn’t get an email today what do we think the chances are that i get off the waitlist? ik there’s really no way to know but i’m spiraling
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.