You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Creighton
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
withdrew my A for the Phoenix campus, best of luck to all on the WL
jalogan427
New Member
I just got an email that I was offered a scholarship a few days ago. Is it supposed to show up in the NEST portal where I see my financial aid? I don't see it anywhere. Thanks if anyone has any insight!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
meowkat1011
Full Member
hi! Can anyone point me to the best place to look for roomies for Phoenix campus? I’ve tried contacting people through the Google sheet in the group me but haven’t gotten many responses. Wondering if there is a better way to search?
How many people did you contact? It’s a long list and I personally at least wasn’t contacted by you (ofc totally no pressure for you to contact everyone! But maybe you just need to reach more people haha 🙂 )
squidwardscroissant
New Member
Hey! I was also just accepted of the WL recently and have yet to find the link to the accepted GroupMe, but I just found the Omaha campus Facebook group if that’s helpful! It’s publicly searchable as Creighton University School of Medicine Class of 2029-Omaha. If you or anyone else becomes aware of a GroupMe lmk!Hey guys, I was just accepted off the WL a few days ago and was wondering if anyone had the link to the accepted group me. I heard it was in the email they send you, but I never received the link. Thank you!
Elkcurtains
Full Member
Withdrew my acceptance for Phoenix today. Good luck to you all!
whenisthisover
New Member
What are the chances of getting off the waitlist for Phoenix? How often do they review the WL?
shinymagikarp
Full Member
According to the post-waitlist office hours I attended, they supposedly review every Thursday during the waitlist period as they fill up spots. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but that was my interpretationWhat are the chances of getting off the waitlist for Phoenix? How often do they review the WL?
anxiousardvark
Full Member
I believe that is correctAccording to the post-waitlist office hours I attended, they supposedly review every Thursday during the waitlist period as they fill up spots. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but that was my interpretation
It was really hard decision but withdrew from Creighton Phx tonight. I hope my spot can go to you lovely folks on the waitlist
medbird
Full Member
It was really hard decision but withdrew from Creighton Phx tonight. I hope my spot can go to you lovely folks on the waitlist
Thank you!
shahofeternity
New Member
crickets yesterday…anyone hear good news?
medbird
Full Member
crickets yesterday…anyone hear good news?
Nothing from me. I’m wondering if they’re not clearing it weekly since someone had said they got the call on a Tuesday.
mudbugbranchblock
Full Member
OOS (kinda?) A over the phone just now!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mudbugbranchblock
Full Member
Is there an accepted students groupme?
They will send it to you via email a couple days after acceptanceIs there an accepted students groupme?
wheattrout
Full Member
Would I be able to just call admissions offices for my WLs and ask where I sit on the waitlist and if it’s on the end just withdraw?
im wondering the same thingWould I be able to just call admissions offices for my WLs and ask where I sit on the waitlist and if it’s on the end just withdraw?
anxiousardvark
Full Member
You could try, but as far as I am aware there is no rank to the waitlist, so I'm not sure what they will be able to tell you.Would I be able to just call admissions offices for my WLs and ask where I sit on the waitlist and if it’s on the end just withdraw?
wheattrout
Full Member
Yeah I don’t think they will I’m just sad as I didn’t expect to score decently on the mcat which prompted me to apply MD I really thought I had a chance but 6 MD II resulted in 2Rs and 4 WL I hope something falls throughYou could try, but as far as I am aware there is no rank to the waitlist, so I'm not sure what they will be able to tell you.
chickigold
Full Member
I think I'm just going to withdraw, I need to start my life and start booking things. Sent them an LOI and multiple updates. Have to trust it's God's plan even if I don't understand it 🤷♀️
w0ndermed25
Full Member
Just withdrew from the waitlist as well. Best of luck to everyone!
classof2029hopefully
New Member
I am on the WL for Phoenix, so if that opens up by the end of the month, then spots could still be available at Omaha.
jsoejendosl
New Member
Yall think it’d be any good for me to send another update letter? I‘ve sent 2 alr plus a letter of intent and thus my top choice just not sure if it would hekp
ZigZag.
New Member
I think it depends. If you’ve got something new and meaningful to update them on, then absolutely go for it. But if it’s the same stuff from your primary or earlier updates, it probably won’t do much.. There is still time though, last year saw movement all the way until July.Yall think it’d be any good for me to send another update letter? I‘ve sent 2 alr plus a letter of intent and thus my top choice just not sure if it would hekp
PremedNJ.123
Full Member
Withdrew Creighton A + 25K Scholarship. I fell in love with this program but proximity was the deciding factor. Hope it goes to one of you deserving peeps.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mudbugbranchblock
Full Member
Withdrawing my A, good luck to you all!
medbird
Full Member
Chat are we cooked?
Yeah, I feel cooked
literally same boat, 1 post interview rejection and one waitlistYeah, I feel cooked
classof2029hopefully
New Member
Don’t count yourself fully out if you have no other options, ppl are still dropping and July 1st will definitely have some movement
congrats!OOS A yesterday from WL! I was very surprised since I thought the school was full.
meowkat1011
Full Member
is cte Tuesday july1 or Monday July 30? I got an email saying Monday July 1? Online says July 1
shahofeternity
New Member
I believe it’s Tuesday, July 1st!is cte Tuesday july1 or Monday July 30? I got an email saying Monday July 1? Online says July 1
shahofeternity
New Member
does anyone know what the likelihood is of getting off the waitlist to transfer to the phoenix campus from omaha? couldn’t find much info from previous threads
Last edited:
shinymagikarp
Full Member
My admission decision (waitlist) was removed from the portal... did this happen for everyone after the CTE deadline?
EDIT: +1 OOS R from WL
EDIT: +1 OOS R from WL
Last edited:
wannabemd101
New Member
Same :/My admission decision (waitlist) was removed from the portal... did this happen for everyone after the CTE deadline?
EDIT: +1 OOS R from WL
wheattrout
Full Member
+1 OOS R from WL. For future lurkers lizzy M is 73. Urm as well. In terms of feedback from them it was I needed to have better writing and explanation of my experiences. Going DO most likely Goodluck guys
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
jsoejendosl
New Member
Coulda sworn they rejected everyone..Is there anyone who is still on the waitlist? Have you heard anything? Thinking of calling
medbird
Full Member
For those on the WL still, I just called and they said all 250 spots are filled. They rejected everyone off the waitlist except for a handful in case of last minute drops.
There is nothing we need to do or can do at this point. Good luck to everyone and I hope this next cycle goes better!
There is nothing we need to do or can do at this point. Good luck to everyone and I hope this next cycle goes better!
anxiousardvark
Full Member
I'm one of those few that hasn't been rejected yet. My "decision has been made" notification just disappeared, so they either just rejected the rest of us, or I'm about to have the most chaotic weekend of my life, because I live all the way down in San Diego.