2024-2025 Creighton

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Does anyone know where to access my financial aid in the portal? I activated the account back in November but I still haven’t received anything and I don’t see a tab in the Creighton AMI portal for it at all
 
Does anyone know where to access my financial aid in the portal? I activated the account back in November but I still haven’t received anything and I don’t see a tab in the Creighton AMI portal for it at all
Once you sign into the NEST system, there should be 3 tabs up on the top and one of them will be Financial Aid.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Once you sign into the NEST system, there should be [emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]] tabs up on the top and one of them will be Financial Aid.

Thank you
 
Last edited:
is the information under NEST financial aid -> offer -> "options to pay net cost" all we get regarding our financial packages? I haven't received an email about it yet so just wondering if there's more info coming out
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If it helps the creighton Az group me has lost over 20 people in last week. It is at 136 including ~10 current students
They are blind to which campus we chose right? So if we were accepted off of the waitlist and the campus we selected was full would they offer a seat at the other campus or are we just rejected automatically?
 
They are blind to which campus we chose right? So if we were accepted off of the waitlist and the campus we selected was full would they offer a seat at the other campus or are we just rejected automatically?
I’m pretty sure they would offer you a seat at the other campus. If you look at last years thread this happened to a few students