diamondlake49
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!! It’s probably fine to call them back directlyI just missed a call from their phoenix number. Will they call back?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats!! It’s probably fine to call them back directlyI just missed a call from their phoenix number. Will they call back?
Yeah I received the email and my portal was updated ~1 hour agoI got a call and was accepted as well. They are going to send the offer letter over email some time later today right? I haven’t received anything or seen any changes on my portal.
LETS GOOOOOOOOGot the A email 27 min ago never got a call AHHHH
Very excitedLETS GOOOOOOOO
SEE YOU IN OMAHA
Congrats!2 cycles, 75ish secondaries, 5 interviews, 5 waitlists…..1 ACCEPTANCE LFGGGGG BBBBLLLLUUUUEEEE JJJAAAYSSS, phone call from Dr. Cavalieri himself early afternoon
Mine took a few days to be added to my portalI still haven’t gotten my NetID. I accepted the offer letter yesterday, is anyone else facing the same issue?
I also accepted my offer letter yesterday and haven't received mine either. For those who have received it, does it get added to the offer response page in the secondary portal?I still haven’t gotten my NetID. I accepted the offer letter yesterday, is anyone else facing the same issue?
I emailed them and they told me to check tmrw, the latest it should be there is Monday.I also accepted my offer letter yesterday and haven't received mine either. For those who have received it, does it get added to the offer response page in the secondary portal?
You need the NetID to make your nest account! 😊For the accepted people, does the NetID need to popup to make my nest account, or do I activate the account to get my NetID?
If you go to the admissions tab in the application portal, it should be there!Congrats to everyone that got accepted, got my A yesterday from AL as well! Was wondering if anyone has the GroupMe link?
Samestill no NetID for me, anyone else?
Me too - i think we wait until monday and then reach out if it hasn't popped up yetstill no NetID for me, anyone else?
Bless you, what campus?Just withdrew my A. Good luck y'all!
mine was there last night when i checkedstill no NetID for me, anyone else?
Mine was also there! Were you able to login to Nest yet?mine was there last night when i checked
Set up my account last night once I got it, but wasn't able to log into NEST until nowMine was also there! Were you able to login to Nest yet?
nah i just created it today so i will try again tomorrow AMMine was also there! Were you able to login to Nest yet?
is there financial info in NEST for you already or not yet?Set up my account last night once I got it, but wasn't able to log into NEST until now
No financial info, and when I received the phone call last week they told me they would look at financial info starting Monday. Likely will be either today or later this week when we find out more information. Was able to pay my deposit and access Outlook thoughis there financial info in NEST for you already or not yet?
Hi, I went to Creighton's undergrad in Omaha! It is actually a really fun city, and there's a lot of things to do. There are some really great restaurants and a ton of great coffee shops. Nightlife is decent, especially in Blackstone, downtown or even midtown area. If you want to go shopping there's the westroads mall which I would describe as small to mid-sized, and the Nebraska Crossing outlets a little farther away in Gretna. In terms of nature and hikes however, I would say it's actually kind of slim. Fontanelle forest is nearby and some undergrad faculty actually even do some research on the flora and fauna there. Lake Zorinsky in West Omaha is also nice for a solid 40-60 min walk. The weather can make outdoors stuff a little difficult thought. Summer (June-late August) is pretty hot and humid, and the Winter seems to last from like November until April and it's super cold and windy. Spring and Fall are extremely pleasant but fleeting, think April-end of May and September to Mid-October. Overall a super lovely city thats definitely up and coming!As someone who’s never been to Omaha, can anyone tell me what it is like? I’m from socal and want to know if there are actually fun things to do in Omaha or if it is a pretty boring city. I’m a pretty chill person I like a lot of outdoor activities, not super into the whole nightlife scene but can go out every once in a while.
Hi, I was told the same thing! Monica told me a couple of weeks, likely towards beginning to mid-june. I'm going to keep checking in with her every other week or so. The same thing happened to a relative of mine when she got into Creighton. She got into Omaha in the first week of May and was given a spot at Phoenix by June 1st!When i got the call they said i was in queue for The pheonix campus but based on my spot they said ill likely get there. did anyone else get told something simialr and remmeber when they said we should know by?
Ok great thanks. Ill do the same. Just trying to plan everything out lolHi, I was told the same thing! Monica told me a couple of weeks, likely towards beginning to mid-june. I'm going to keep checking in with her every other week or so. The same thing happened to a relative of mine when she got into Creighton. She got into Omaha in the first week of May and was given a spot at Phoenix by June 1st!
Omaha is at 82, phx is at 100Anyone know what the GroupMe size is for the Omaha and Phoenix campuses now? Hoping that there are still spots available for the class.
Did your relative happen to know what place in line she was or maybe like a ballpark range? I was also told the same by Monica.Hi, I was told the same thing! Monica told me a couple of weeks, likely towards beginning to mid-june. I'm going to keep checking in with her every other week or so. The same thing happened to a relative of mine when she got into Creighton. She got into Omaha in the first week of May and was given a spot at Phoenix by June 1st!
What campus?A OOS
Omaha, preference was PHXWhat campus?
Hmm I'm not a 100% sure but I think 11th or 12th on the waitlistDid your relative happen to know what place in line she was or maybe like a ballpark range? I was also told the same by Monica.
I assume if Creighton is saying there's a good chance kids who preferred Phoenix but got Omaha will be able to transfer back into Phoenix, there will be movement at both campuses in the coming weeks as kids get off waitlists and begin to CTE.Do we think there’s still quite a bit more waitlist movement to come or is it going to be slim from here on out?
They said there's a good chance for me at 13th in line, so I assume its pretty highAnyone know the chances of getting Phoenix if I have like 6 ppl in front of me??
Yeah they told me its a good chance too right around there. Im just hoping to hear sooner rather than laterThey said there's a good chance for me at 13th in line, so I assume its pretty high
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.