You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Creighton
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hopefulmedstudent1011
Full Member
Seems like random at this pointNext waitlist movement expected sometime tomorrow? or is it random at this point?
diamondlake49
Full Member
For those that were recently accepted, how long did they give you until to accept the offer?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
7 days from the offer to pay the deposit to secure seatFor those that were recently accepted, how long did they give you until to accept the offer?
Dr.Baller7
Full Member
And make sure to accept early because it took about 2 days to get the net id and then another 24 hours to activate your account to login to the platform to pay the deposit7 days from the offer to pay the deposit to secure seat
Was it a call or email?Just got moved to phoenix! Only took a week
callWas it a call or email?
daydreamalwys
Full Member
OOS A to Omaha this morning! I also had a phx pref they said I’m currently #15 and also told me i had a good chance of switching campuses lol lowk surprising but we’ll see
diamondlake49
Full Member
Congrats!! Really hoping that means some more significant movement regarding additional admission offers from the AL.
anxiousardvark
Full Member
what spot in line were you?call
11what spot in line were you?
diamondlake49
Full Member
I’m also waiting too but my understanding is that the initial list is unranked? I think the only rankings are for those that want to switch from Omaha to Phoenix.has anyone been able to call to find out their spot on the AL if they have not been accepted yet, or is this information being told when you get called for an A
Got it thanksI’m also waiting too but my understanding is that the initial list is unranked? I think the only rankings are for those that want to switch from Omaha to Phoenix.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
iscerealasoup
New Member
OOS A to Omaha campus yesterday afternoon (preference was Omaha campus, so I can't weigh in on Phoenix rankings)
boomer1234
New Member
How do you know what spot in line you are in? Do you know your spot for the AL list or for the campus location?Yeah they told me its a good chance too right around there. Im just hoping to hear sooner rather than later
sicklepickle1
New Member
Just received a one-time merit scholarship award for $10,000 after being admitted back in November. My initial financial aid package I received in March gave me nothing in aid. So I suppose it's still possible to get a scholarship even if you were admitted early in the cycle. Also I got the email notif for this only to my Creighton email, it wasn't sent to the email I put in AMCAS
Last edited:
hopefulmedstudent1224
New Member
I don't think they rank the initial waitlist, only the one to get into Phoenix once you are admitted to Omaha. They told me my place in line during the acceptance call.How do you know what spot in line you are in? Do you know your spot for the AL list or for the campus location?
iloveanatomy42
New Member
i haven’t been accepted to phx groupme yet and i’m moving across the country!! so wanted to ask when ppl usually move in? if orientation starts july 27th do ppl typically move in like the 25th or more like 18th? thanks guys for any input 🙂
they told me when i got accepted. its for campus lcoation not WLHow do you know what spot in line you are in? Do you know your spot for the AL list or for the campus location?
also waiting to get in lol and moving very fari haven’t been accepted to phx groupme yet and i’m moving across the country!! so wanted to ask when ppl usually move in? if orientation starts july 27th do ppl typically move in like the 25th or more like 18th? thanks guys for any input 🙂
Dr.Baller7
Full Member
I’m also waiting to get accepted into the GroupMe lolalso waiting to get in lol and moving very far
For those in the queue for Phoenix campus, do we think there will be some good movement this week?
sicklepickle1
New Member
I was waiting to get accepted into the GroupMe for like 2 weeks so I called the admissions office and they sent a message to the student in charge of the GroupMe and then I was accepted in on the same dayI’m also waiting to get accepted into the GroupMe lol
sicklepickle1
New Member
idk when people usually move in but im planning on moving in hopefully around the 18th or a bit earlier lol i dont know phoenix that well so it'd be nice to get acclimated to living in the area beforehandi haven’t been accepted to phx groupme yet and i’m moving across the country!! so wanted to ask when ppl usually move in? if orientation starts july 27th do ppl typically move in like the 25th or more like 18th? thanks guys for any input 🙂
PerryDaPlatypus552
New Member
+1 OOS off waitlist (got off waitlist earlier but didn't post lol) was in Omaha, but just got off the waitlist for Phoenix rn!! I was 12th on the waitlist, so I'm assuming the odds are pretty good lolThey said there's a good chance for me at 13th in line, so I assume its pretty high
Got the call for phx today as well.
daydreamalwys
Full Member
I assume at least 2 more spots given the above messages 😅Chances of coming off the waitlist for Omaha at this point? Interviewed in January, submitted update letter end of April.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fair point! haha. question is two out of how many..I assume at least 2 more spots given the above messages 😅
hopefulmedstudent1224
New Member
At least 3 now, I just switched over to phx. good luck!I assume at least 2 more spots given the above messages 😅
matted_chinchilla
Full Member
Anyone off the WL get any financial info yet 🤥
nopeAnyone off the WL get any financial info yet 🤥
Hopefulmedstudent1011
Full Member
Any calls??
Does anyone know when we should be expecting our financial aid package/offer?
Hopefulmedstudent1011
Full Member
GOT THE AAAAA!
Is there still going to be waitlist movement?
dolphincorrespondent
New Member
Hi, I was admitted 5/21 and still haven't received my NetID. Anyone else have problems?
it took a couple days to show up for meHi, I was admitted 5/21 and still haven't received my NetID. Anyone else have problems?
smrtprinciple
Full Member
OOS A like 15 mins ago!! Im shakinggg!
hellokitty41
New Member
Does anyone know if creighton plans on starting classes early to grandfather the incoming class for loans? i know they mentioned enrolling in an "eOrientation course" in late-May and that classes officially start on Aug 3rd. Not sure if this counts.
Last edited:
Hopefulmedstudent1011
Full Member
Any recent ppl accepted heard back from financial aid?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
matted_chinchilla
Full Member
no 🙁Any recent ppl accepted heard back from financial aid?
During my interview week they said they would not be doing this 🙁Does anyone know if creighton plans on starting classes early to grandfather the incoming class for loans? i know they mentioned enrolling in an "eOrientation course" in late-May and that classes officially start on Aug 3rd. Not sure if this counts.
smrtprinciple
Full Member
I sent a request in the Omaha GroupMe but still haven’t been accepted in. Anyone know what I can do to get that request accepted? Thanks!
diamondlake49
Full Member
Also waitingI sent a request in the Omaha GroupMe but still haven’t been accepted in. Anyone know what I can do to get that request accepted? Thanks!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K