-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Creighton
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
potentialMDcandidate
Full Member
Congrats! To my knowledge not yet. There was no mention of this during admitted students day a few weeks ago either.OOS A today😍 Is there a Facebook page/group or anything of that sort to start meeting other accepted students?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tardis2025
Full Member
For people with A's: did you guys get a confirmation email after submitting the enrollment reservation deposit + acceptance form?
omg congrats on the Ws!! which school are you leaning toward rn :0OOS A yesterday!! Accepted to 3 of the 4 Jesuit medical schools. All definitely mission-driven institutions that align with my values so that makes me super excited about the future!
PremedNJ.123
Full Member
Yes! They sent me confirmation about a day after I paid the deposit and submitted the acceptance formFor people with A's: did you guys get a confirmation email after submitting the enrollment reservation deposit + acceptance form?
Thank you 🙂 I am waiting to hear back from some other schools so really don't have any lean until I know those decisions.omg congrats on the Ws!! which school are you leaning toward rn :0
greymolerat
Full Member
My heart skipped a beat, just had a spam call but thought it was admissions [emoji24]
If it eases your stress, I only got an email (no phone call at all)My heart skipped a beat, just had a spam call but thought it was admissions [emoji24]
Expertofbooks
Full Member
What is Admitted Students Day?
I would love to receive an interview invite here but haven't. It seems like they like updates. Do y'all suggest sending one in? I'm still in school, so I was thinking of waiting until after the semester to include my grades, but maybe sooner the better. What do y'all think?
ObeseRaisin
Full Member
Did u also interview week of 11/15?Any thank you letters disappearing today?
Yes, but mine is still thereDid u also interview week of 11/15?
ObeseRaisin
Full Member
Ah, mine is still there as well! I sent in an update letter hopefully we get reviewed 12/19 LOL
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
greymolerat
Full Member
Anyone interview last week of October hear back yet?
crazymolecule4
Full Member
Mine is still there and i interviewed the week of 10/21. Anyone else?
westernblotter
Full Member
They seem very update friendly. I would recommend sending one. How soon does your semester end? Unless if you have a drastic improvement in your grades compared to previous semesters, my opinion is the sooner the better.I would love to receive an interview invite here but haven't. It seems like they like updates. Do y'all suggest sending one in? I'm still in school, so I was thinking of waiting until after the semester to include my grades, but maybe sooner the better. What do y'all think?
ObeseRaisin
Full Member
Did anyone's msg disappear after yesterday?
crazymolecule4
Full Member
Just checked this morning and my message is gone and I have a new message saying to RSVP to admitted students day!! Hoping to maybe get an acceptance email soon?!
ObeseRaisin
Full Member
AYEEEEE! When did you interview?
Just got out of post interview q/a session. They said they are a couple of weeks behind on processing applications. They told us the soonest we would hear back after interviewing this week would be the 21st of Jan
They also said there is generally a good amount of AL movement was well. Anywhere from 30-80%
They also said there is generally a good amount of AL movement was well. Anywhere from 30-80%
crazymolecule4
Full Member
The week of October 21st!AYEEEEE! When did you interview?
Not yet!Anyone interview last week of October hear back yet?
ObeseRaisin
Full Member
If we interviewed week of 11/15 when will we likely hear back?
Interviewed 11/13. Pretty sure I thought the dean said there’d be a bit of a delay in us not hearing back until mid Jan given that the holidays were coming up.If we interviewed week of 11/15 when will we likely hear back?
neymar1234
Full Member
OOS A!
Congrats! When did you interview?OOS A!
neymar1234
Full Member
October 23Congrats! When did you interview?
crazymolecule4
Full Member
OOS A by email notification!! Interview message disappeared 12/6. I interviewed week of October 21st! SOOOOO EXCITED !!!!
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mweather36
Full Member
Is there an accepted students gc?
ObeseRaisin
Full Member
Is the 12/19 timeline still a possibility 😞regardless of the result it’d be great to know before Christmas LOLInterviewed 11/13. Pretty sure I thought the dean said there’d be a bit of a delay in us not hearing back until mid Jan given that the holidays were coming up.
OOS A by email notification!! Interview message disappeared 12/6. I interviewed week of October 21st! SOOOOO EXCITED !!!!
Hey congrats you guys! Did either of you submit any updates before your acceptance?OOS A!
crazymolecule4
Full Member
Yes I submitted within a few days after my interview because they said in the info session to submit one regardlessHey congrats you guys! Did either of you submit any updates before your acceptance?
What category did people upload update letters that have many experience updates in?
Ted Lasso's 3rd cousin
New Member
OOS A!
I uploaded 3 separate files in research, non clinical community service, and clinical work about 2 weeks after my interview and was accepted yesterday! Also didn’t get a portal update Friday so if you don’t get one hope is not lost!What category did people upload update letters that have many experience updates in?
neymar1234
Full Member
I did notHey congrats you guys! Did either of you submit any updates before your acceptance?
ObeseRaisin
Full Member
Anyone’s msg disappear today?
greymolerat
Full Member
Omg mine did! I hope it’s good news >.<
_overunder_
Full Member
Based on SDN lore, the thank you message disappearing means that they've made a decision on your app - no correlation to A vs R, just a decision made 🙂 So it's likely that your message disappearing means that you'll find out about your status in the next round of updates!Can someone fill me in on the “message disappearing” thing? How does that work?
Is “the thank you message” the message at the top of the screen when you click “Check Status” on the portal?Based on SDN lore, the thank you message disappearing means that they've made a decision on your app - no correlation to A vs R, just a decision made 🙂 So it's likely that your message disappearing means that you'll find out about your status in the next round of updates!
_overunder_
Full Member
It's been a while since I've seen it, but I think that's right - it was just a thank you for interviewing and hoping you enjoyed your visit to Omaha.Is “the thank you message” the message at the top of the screen when you click “Check Status” on the portal?
ObeseRaisin
Full Member
Which interview cohort is thisOmg mine did! I hope it’s good news >.<
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last week of October!Which interview cohort is this
FluffyPuffSheep
New Member
If anyone is trying to join the admissions welcome and Q&A, the Zoom link isn't working [for anyone] so they should be sending an email with a new link out soon.
Thanks! I was just trying to join and it said invalid ID!If anyone is trying to join the admissions welcome and Q&A, the Zoom link isn't working [for anyone] so they should be sending an email with a new link out soon.
from reading last years thread the message only pops up if there is an admitted students event within 1 month of when you check your portal. it doesn't necessarily mean you weren't acceptedUhhh thank you message is gone! Interviewed week of 11/11. There is no admitted students day invite...Are people who are getting accepted still getting those beforehand? :/