-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Creighton
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Anyone know if Creighton has AOA?
according to admit.org yesAnyone know if Creighton has AOA?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PremedNJ.123
Full Member
Looking at previous years it looks like scholarship info should already be rolling out steadily. Full financial aid packets seem to be sent out much later. This is the only trend I’ve seen. If anyone knows any solid info, I’m also curious!Anyone know when scholarship/financial aid info will start coming out for admitted students?
wildcat216
Full Member
Congrats to all the new admits and best of luck to those still waiting to hear back! Any news on if there’s an accepted students gc?
Not that I know ofCongrats to all the new admits and best of luck to those still waiting to hear back! Any news on if there’s an accepted students gc?
Hello everyone, and for those that have been accepted by or interviewed at Creighton this holiday season, Congratulations!
I am a current medical student at Creighton, and I represent Creighton's branch of Phi-Chi, the national medical fraternity. We made a post here back in November explaining what we are all about, so check that out for more information.
to Summarize: Phi Chi is a nationally chartered, Co-ed living and learning community. Members live in an extravagant mansion in the nicest area of Omaha for dirt cheap, and food is provided. There is incredible camaraderie and support amongst members which really helps with all of the difficult transitions in medical school.
For those of you that are accepted and are seriously considering studying here, I highly recommend you check out our organization. The Phi-Chi mansion is hands-down the best place to live as an M1 and spots are limited, applications are rolling. Check out our website here: www.creightonphichi.com, and reach us via email here: [email protected]. We are always willing to answer questions about the school, our organization, and medicine in general to those that reach out. Additionally we will be at the second look day in April, so those of you that attend can look forward to experiencing my public speaking skills (they are bad and it will be awkward).
Happy new years!
I am a current medical student at Creighton, and I represent Creighton's branch of Phi-Chi, the national medical fraternity. We made a post here back in November explaining what we are all about, so check that out for more information.
to Summarize: Phi Chi is a nationally chartered, Co-ed living and learning community. Members live in an extravagant mansion in the nicest area of Omaha for dirt cheap, and food is provided. There is incredible camaraderie and support amongst members which really helps with all of the difficult transitions in medical school.
For those of you that are accepted and are seriously considering studying here, I highly recommend you check out our organization. The Phi-Chi mansion is hands-down the best place to live as an M1 and spots are limited, applications are rolling. Check out our website here: www.creightonphichi.com, and reach us via email here: [email protected]. We are always willing to answer questions about the school, our organization, and medicine in general to those that reach out. Additionally we will be at the second look day in April, so those of you that attend can look forward to experiencing my public speaking skills (they are bad and it will be awkward).
Happy new years!
There is a facebook group for the class of 2029, I believe it is publicly searchable, you just have to request to join it. Back when I was admitted I think there was a direct link to the group in my accepted student packet but it was a while ago so I could be mistaken.Congrats to all the new admits and best of luck to those still waiting to hear back! Any news on if there’s an accepted students gc?
antiquekitkat
Full Member
^^ has anyone sent an update here? I am about to email it to admissions because I don't see an option on the portal.Does anyone know the format for an update letter here?
^^ has anyone sent an update here? I am about to email it to admissions because I don't see an option on the portal.
Login into portal -> applications (in upper left) -> check status (right) -> update materials
antiquekitkat
Full Member
Thank you <3Login into portal -> applications (in upper left) -> check status (right) -> update materials
w0ndermed25
Full Member
+1 II! In-state/undergrad, complete 8/6!
chickigold
Full Member
OOS II! complete 7/25
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rhymic
New Member
Hey y'all, quick question about the update letters. I apologize if it's already been asked. If you have multiple updates under one category, did y'all upload it under one pdf document or multiple pdf documents (under the single category)? I just wanted to make sure multiple uploads wouldn't delete the previous uploads! Thank you in advance! Best of luck to everyone waiting! 

ranger_rango
Full Member
I put all of my stuff into one document. Got an A so I’m assuming it doesn’t matter.Hey y'all, quick question about the update letters. I apologize if it's already been asked. If you have multiple updates under one category, did y'all upload it under one pdf document or multiple pdf documents (under the single category)? I just wanted to make sure multiple uploads wouldn't delete the previous uploads! Thank you in advance! Best of luck to everyone waiting!![]()
wackertwiddle54129
Full Member
Haven't heard anything from them; does anybody know if they still have interview spots open/if they're considering applicants?
AnEndlessSourceofLove
Full Member
I was interviewed in October and notified a few weeks later that I received Alternate Status (ie. application to be reviewed on January 9).From what I understand, today adcom is reviewing waitlisted apps and offering some acceptances to the waitlist on Monday. Does anybody know if there is a portal change for going from waitlist to acceptance, similar to the thank you message disappearing?
The red message on my application portal that told me I had an update on my application (with the link to my Alternate Status message) disappeared today (January 9). Did that happen to anyone else? I'm trying not to read into it too much but EEK I would be so excited to find an A to Creighton on Monday!
Yes!I was interviewed in October and notified a few weeks later that I received Alternate Status (ie. application to be reviewed on January 9).
The red message on my application portal that told me I had an update on my application (with the link to my Alternate Status message) disappeared today (January 9). Did that happen to anyone else? I'm trying not to read into it too much but EEK I would be so excited to find an A to Creighton on Monday!
“Thank you” msg disappeared just now. Interviewed week of 11/18.
supremmotu
Full Member
I still have my "Thank you" message. I might have to wait another week. Interviewed same week“Thank you” msg disappeared just now. Interviewed week of 11/18.
Last edited:
plsletmeinimdesperate
New Member
Same here. Hoping for some good news for us on Monday“Thank you” msg disappeared just now. Interviewed week of 11/18.
neddabedda
New Member
Does anyone know the accepted student dates for Omaha? I never received any info about this in my portal
The ones left are:Does anyone know the accepted student dates for Omaha? I never received any info about this in my portal
Phoenix campus: 03/7 and 04/25
Omaha campus: 03/7 and 04/12
HopefulDoc71500
Full Member
Does this school accept letters of interests if I was not granted an interview yet? They seem very update friendly and I would love to attend here because I came from a Jesuit undergrad
runningonbetaalanine
Full Member
I'm assuming yes just because of how much they emphasize sending letters for everything! Wouldn't hurt to try at leastDoes this school accept letters of interests if I was not granted an interview yet? They seem very update friendly and I would love to attend here because I came from a Jesuit undergrad
Where do we send them?I'm assuming yes just because of how much they emphasize sending letters for everything! Wouldn't hurt to try at least
whenisthisover
New Member
Is there a chance that I could get off the AL even if the message didn’t go away? Has anyone else had that experience with an acceptance from interviews or AL?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AnEndlessSourceofLove
Full Member
Me too 🙏👀Certiphi email just came in
Update: A!!! OOS, interviewed 10/8, LM 70.1
Immediate tears of joy 🥲
Last edited:
plsletmeinimdesperate
New Member
Decision letter in my portal but didn't receive an email yet?
OOS A!!!! Interviewed 11/20
OOS A!!!! Interviewed 11/20
OOS A to Phoenix campus! Interviewed 11/18. Notified via email 9:02 am PST!
magic_fish12
Full Member
+ 1 OOS A
Anyone accepted not have the accepted student day info show up on their portal? Got the A to the Arizona campus in December but still nothing on mine.
It shows up 1 month out from accepted students day (according to last years thread)
runningonbetaalanine
Full Member
I uploaded my update letter directly into the portal so there's probably somewhere to upload an interest letter as well. If not, I'm sure they'd be fine if you emailed it.Where do we send them?
Has anyone heard anything about financial aid?
PremedNJ.123
Full Member
I actually emailed them today and was told they don’t anticipate financial aid info releasing until early March. Hope this helpsHas anyone heard anything about financial aid?
Sweet, thanks!I actually emailed them today and was told they don’t anticipate financial aid info releasing until early March. Hope this helps
chickigold
Full Member
Are you able to switch your campus after being accepted?
plsletmeinimdesperate
New Member
I remember this question was asked in my week's info session, they said it's possible if there are still spots available/they have done so in some cases but there's no guaranteeAre you able to switch your campus after being accepted?
chickigold
Full Member
Okay, thanks for letting me know!I remember this question was asked in my week's info session, they said it's possible if there are still spots available/they have done so in some cases but there's no guarantee
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
buffaloWings4lyfe
Full Member
i submitted secondaries in August and still have not heard anything. Anyone in this boat? I don’t even have an interview request
I was in the same boat as you up until last week I received an interview invite. From what I’ve seen with Creighton, there is no order you can follow as to if you’ll be rejected or get an interview invite. I saw people who received interview invites who submitted their secondaries a month after I submitted mine. Best recommendation I can give is just be patient, and what happens is what happens.i submitted secondaries in August and still have not heard anything. Anyone in this boat? I don’t even have an interview request
Congrats! Go kill that interview!OOS II !!!! Been hoping and praying to hear from them. Whoever is out there feeling down about your cycle, just know it can turn around in one day, keep the hope.