ObeseRaisin
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From where?I've heard 1/3 get As, 1/3 get WL, and 1/3 get Rs after interviews.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
From where?I've heard 1/3 get As, 1/3 get WL, and 1/3 get Rs after interviews.
where did you hear this fromI think they originally accept 500, addition 80 off waitlist?
oh I mean 200 ish matriculants and from previous threads they accept about 2x thatwhere did you hear this from
Friend who's an M1 there.From where?
Is it on the same page as where the Thank you for interviewing message was?OOS A! admitted students day message on portal
no, its on the "Applications" pageIs it on the same page as where the Thank you for interviewing message was?
I must be cooked if you see it… congrats!! Enjoy the A!OOS A! admitted students day message on portal
Did they say potentially 12/19? Or am I trippinDang, so those of us with recent interviews whose decisions will be affected by the holidays will be waiting until mid January...
They mentioned 12/19 once but it seemed they really doubled down on post holiday. Probably best to think it’ll becoming mid-Jan.Did they say potentially 12/19? Or am I trippin
Yes they’ve said they just don’t have time to cover all the interviewees each week🙂 so really a delayed decision doesn’t mean anything. Congrats on the A!!!OOS A, interviewed week of 10/7, admitted students day message showed up on portal today.
I was freaking out when people from my interview week got acceptances last week so I guess timing doesn't dictate the A if that helps anyone who is looking at this waiting to hear back after others in your week have.
is this for Phoenix? also CONGRATS EVERYONEOOS A!! No accepted student portal update so I thought I was cooked lmao
Mine is Omaha campus!is this for Phoenix? also CONGRATS EVERYONE
Mine is for Omaha as well!is this for Phoenix? also CONGRATS EVERYONE
I didn’t have a committee letter so am unsure but you can def email the adcoms. There’s a doc who’s super responsive and usually gets back to you the same day!guys I already interviewed but is it normal for the committee letter status to be "unknown" on the status page? It shows up there so they received it but the "meets requirement" status is "unknown".
I didn’t send any thank you letters, but you can just email them to adcom and have them forward it to your interviewers.Could someone explain thank you and update letters? Should we send them separately or together? Also, do we send it via the portal or the medadmissions email? Thanks
I diddid anyone have their interview msg disappear after yesterday?
when did you interview?did anyone have their interview msg disappear after yesterday?
The top of status page. When did U interview?I don't think I have an interview message either, but where would that have been?
Oh okay I don't have that message then. The week of 10/21The top of status page. When did U interview?
Ahhh I see a decision has been made for you! BEST OF LUCK GET THE A ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Oh okay I don't have that message then. The week of 10/21
Did anyone ever figure this out? I still can't pay my deposit even a week laterCan anyone help me log in to NEST so that I can pay the deposit? The instructions they sent out are not working for me- i know some people asked about this a month ago but I wasn't able to figure out how it got solved
LOL no that was literally me- if anyone else is having an issue, you have to wait a little bit for your account to be fully activated. I followed the instructions in terms of setting up my NEST account and then the next day I was finally able to actually go in and pay the deposit. It wasn't letting me log in to the Outlook email immediately, but just be patient and it should work in a bit!Did anyone ever figure this out? I still can't pay my deposit even a week later
EDIT: nevermind I figured it out
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.