-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Dartmouth (Geisel)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
golgibody787
Full Member
Same, I was complete 7/5 so everytime my phone buzzes, I’m expecting the RIt’s so over, I’m just waiting for the ax to fall…
So sorry guys, I know mine is coming... 🙁 Anyone get a decision from 7/15 and on?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
chouchouchurros
Full Member
They usually tell you before starting the interview if they choose to go in without looking at your file. Group interview is not as bad as I thought, just be chill and be nice to everyone. Good luck!how is the group interview here? also are faculty interviews open or closed
Joining the Pre-II R wave, 7/13 completion. At least they are going in order so I knew it was coming
Pre-II R 7/15 🙁
custardrepeat
Full Member
just watching these Rs march closer and closer to my complete date
D
deleted1130898
Pre II R complete 7/13
For my kid: Pre-II R complete 7/9. The Dartmouth Defenestration continues!
findingdory
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R complete 7/8
Nontrad_App_098
Full Member
Has anyone who submitted around early to mid July not received a pre-II rejection?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Complete 7/4 and still nothing.Has anyone who submitted around early to mid July not received a pre-II rejection?
7/2Has anyone who submitted around early to mid July not received a pre-II rejection?
golgibody787
Full Member
July 5 and nothing yetHas anyone who submitted around early to mid July not received a pre-II rejection?
Has anyone here complete in late August received an II or R?
Anyone complete 7/16 or later catch the R yet?
Significant_Storm240
Full Member
7/27 and nothing LM 75.5Anyone complete 7/16 or later catch the R yet?
golgibody787
Full Member
OOS pre-II R complete 7/5
This is the first R that really stung
This is the first R that really stung
pleasejustletmebeadoctor
Full Member
OOS pre-II R complete 7/5
big sad
big sad
R wave on Halloween is diabolical
Decaying_Isotope
Full Member
Honestly pretty fitting for the holiday lolR wave on Halloween is diabolical
I was complete on 7/17, I feel like next week I will be very disappointedjust watching these Rs march closer and closer to my complete date
Does the portal show error for anyone else?
I think it is down, it won’t even load the sign in on my phoneDoes the portal show error for anyone else?
Ok it is back upI think it is down, it won’t even load the sign in on my phone
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
shmockles18
Full Member
Pre ii R oos. Complete 7/11
7/14 here... big same 😱I was complete on 7/17, I feel like next week I will be very disappointed
juicy_scooby
Full Member
Complete 7/8 and no R ...
OOS R, complete 7/8
D
deleted1197021
OOS R complete 07-14
randomusername614
Full Member
I wonder when 9/19 interviewed folks will hear back....
I am in the same boat. Last year they would release decisions Fridays around 3pm est. so hopefully this Friday we will hear somethingI wonder when 9/19 interviewed folks will hear back....
gudeggtama
Full Member
pre-II R, OOS 😔
When did u submit?pre-II R, OOS 😔
gudeggtama
Full Member
07/16!When did u submit?
custardrepeat
Full Member
OOS pre-II R, complete 7/16
.docloading
Full Member
Complete 7/19 my R day is coming up!
cubsandhawks
Full Member
Does anyone know what % of interview invites have been sent out?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hermoninny
Full Member
I feel like this school is going very in order, it seems like they haven’t even gotten to August or September applicants judging by the II and R complete dates. I wonder how they’ll manage to review all the applications
chouchouchurros
Full Member
Hi all, just want to confirm, has anyone who interviewed received A/any decision after the initial wave on October 15th?
I’m wondering if they ever put people on hold or sth to let us know that our application has been presented? Seems pretty quiet for post-interviews lately. Thanks!
I’m wondering if they ever put people on hold or sth to let us know that our application has been presented? Seems pretty quiet for post-interviews lately. Thanks!
Last edited:
+1 OOS A! Interviewed early October 😊
Hey congrats! Did you get the email this morning?+1 OOS A! Interviewed early October 😊
Yep, around the time I posted!Hey congrats! Did you get the email this morning?