You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Dartmouth (Geisel)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
juicy_scooby
Full Member
Hey guys!
I'm an M1 at Geisel currently. I saw somewhere in this thread there's a faculty managed group me and fb group, I figured I'd make one for admitted students if there isn't one already.
groupme.com
There's a join question, just answer yes! if you have been admitted.
This is a good place to find other students, talk about housing, ask questions in a non-formal setting like what is it actually like living in a bustling metro like Hanover, anything really!
Join and share if you like! And congrats on the A future docs 🙂 it's gonna be awesome
I'm an M1 at Geisel currently. I saw somewhere in this thread there's a faculty managed group me and fb group, I figured I'd make one for admitted students if there isn't one already.
GroupMe
There's a join question, just answer yes! if you have been admitted.
This is a good place to find other students, talk about housing, ask questions in a non-formal setting like what is it actually like living in a bustling metro like Hanover, anything really!
Join and share if you like! And congrats on the A future docs 🙂 it's gonna be awesome
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FrontierThesis
Full Member
I just got an interview invite to Dartmouth today. Is it safe to assume that I’m basically just interviewing for the waitlist at this point?
No. They do modified rolling admissions. There is theoretically a seat with your name on it. Good luck!I just got an interview invite to Dartmouth today. Is it safe to assume that I’m basically just interviewing for the waitlist at this point?
xxxstresxxx
Full Member
Does Geisel do Second Look/Admitted Student Weekend?
Yes, it's currently scheduled for April 11th iircDoes Geisel do Second Look/Admitted Student Weekend?
Congrats! When was your interview?+A this morning!
I did tooDid anyone receive an interview day schedule email? I got rejected in January…
yes i did too. im assuming they did an oopsyDid anyone receive an interview day schedule email? I got rejected in January…
pleaseaccept
Full Member
+1 - It looks like they sent one to all applicants.Did anyone receive an interview day schedule email? I got rejected in January…
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
duckgoesquack
Full Member
+1 random interview email after being rejected 🙃 almost got my hopes up lol
shinymagikarp
Full Member
Fire these goons into the sun I’m already dealing with enough smh
premed-bro
Full Member
What a crappy program
TheguythatdrivesEVs
Full Member
i got one too lol
pulsatilepony
Full Member
+1 Rude as heck
Fire the whole adcom for this
usernameformed11
Full Member
+1…can we all keep our interviews now?
This is actually so unprofessional, playing with peoples emotions like this smh
chef.boyardee
New Member
Genuinely terrible... and they couldn't even spell their own email address correctly 💀
CentralScrutinizer
Full Member
Lmao
Lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dartmouth is crazy to make such a mistake. Send emails to rejected students after the files are closed.
throw the whole school out
jgoestoschool
Full Member
This post-rejection is extra funny 🤣
Dear candidates,
I represent Geisel School of Medicine Admissions. We apologize for the mass e-mail that went out inviting you to interview with us. Our last interview day was two weeks ago. We are looking to solve this issue with Zap Solutions, which is the developer for AMP, which runs the bulk of medical school admissions software across the country. We apologize for any inconvenience or false hope.
-Geisel Admissions Team
I represent Geisel School of Medicine Admissions. We apologize for the mass e-mail that went out inviting you to interview with us. Our last interview day was two weeks ago. We are looking to solve this issue with Zap Solutions, which is the developer for AMP, which runs the bulk of medical school admissions software across the country. We apologize for any inconvenience or false hope.
-Geisel Admissions Team
omnitrix10
Full Member
+1 OOS II
Yeah I sent them a not-so-nicely worded response cuz thats so low
I agree — if the office was so careless as to let this happen, how can I be sure that my application was given due care?I feel like they should refund application fees due to this error.
+1 OOS post-II R. Interviewed 2/26. I’m devastated
maybefuturedoctor7
Full Member
Hi, I just received an invitation to second look but I’m waitlisted. Is this a mistake?
Nope I got one too. They have a virtual day for waitlisted folks (and perhaps accepted who couldn’t make the actual one)Hi, I just received an invitation to second look but I’m waitlisted. Is this a mistake?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
maybefuturedoctor7
Full Member
Awesome, thank you so much!Nope I got one too. They have a virtual day for waitlisted folks (and perhaps accepted who couldn’t make the actual one)
+1 WL -> A. Just got the call from Dr. Pinto-Powell. I can't believe it !!
Yay!!!! Congratulations! Hope to see you in July!+1 WL -> A. Just got the call from Dr. Pinto-Powell. I can't believe it !!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K