2024-2025 Hofstra

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think those “continued review” turn into weight list for the most part

I have seen people post a continued review and then an acceptance and I have seen others post a waitlist after a continued review.
In both this cycle and the past cycle.

But I will let you know what my experience is.
 
Hey Krispy
didn’t you interview the same day as I did Wednesday December 18th?
Last week I got continued review letter.
When I combed through last cycle, I was able to find one person who received the waitlist and one person who received an acceptance after the continued review letter.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS but I interviewed the same day, I feel like they said we’d hear back sometime before end of March (?) or was it earlier? I can’t recall lol
That’s what I recall as well, cycletrack history shows there might be a few coming out end of next week but I’m absolutely writhing and hoping for earlier 😭
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad