You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Howard
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
what are my chances as a person of color (brown) but not black ? i fit the mission well, want to use my career to cater to underserved, live in the area, etc.
Apply and see where it goes.
Just got the A!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
allgoodthings
Full Member
Just got the A!!!
Congrats!!!
Just got the A!
Just got the A!!!
Congrats!! Were you ED?Congrats!!!
RD!
Congrats!!!
Thank you!
prettypremed123
Full Member
Im begging for one 🥲🥲Come on Howard where are the IIs🥲
manojoblanco!
Full Member
Yeah where are the IIs??
thegranddoc
Full Member
they letting our IIs marinate just a lil bit...
infinitemusix
Full Member
Sorry if I am late or slow but Howard sends out II on the weekends?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know if a GroupMe has been created yet?
II received this morning!!
prettypremed123
Full Member
When were you complete ?II received this morning!!
When were you complete ?
8/22
D
deleted1194347
8/22
is this the date you got the reviewed email?
is this the date you got the reviewed email?
no i was under review sept 23rd
Received the “Reviewed” email on 10/4. Is it too early to start feeling like I’ve been ghosted 😭?
dr.brownfacebeauty
Full Member
I also got an email saying my application was reviewed. I do greatly appreciate the updates they send along the way. It makes me feel like I'm getting somewhere.I think so. They sent me an email yesterday (Saturday) confirming my application was reviewed. It did not seem like it was an automated email.
🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾Same, received mine 10/19th. But nothing since. Hoping to hear something this weak! 😢
slownsteady02
Full Member
I got that App reviewed email in sep…is it a wrap for me orrr ??
Some people get that in August and interviewed in January, don’t lose hopeI got that App reviewed email in sep…is it a wrap for me orrr ??
i got it on 10/10 and haven’t heard anything yet!! i don’t think we should lose hopeeeI got that App reviewed email in sep…is it a wrap for me orrr ??
chizzykingg
Full Member
Same the sub seems quiet too haven’t seen mass invites yeti got it on 10/10 and haven’t heard anything yet!! i don’t think we should lose hopeee
manojoblanco!
Full Member
I heard that they do tend to be on the slower side
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dr.brownfacebeauty
Full Member
I hope so! I’ve started interviewing for full time jobs at this point. I’m a below average stat candidate. At some point you have to BFFR
get that bag! soon you'll get into med school, manifesting for usI hope so! I’ve started interviewing for full time jobs at this point. I’m a below average stat candidate. At some point you have to BFFR
themostgulliable
Full Member
I got my secondary acknowledgment email on 8/31, but no application complete email yet. Should I give them a call?
It seems that people who submitted after me have received their application complete email
It seems that people who submitted after me have received their application complete email
Elite-Water
Full Member
Yeah it's worth going. You'll just miss the faculty talking and answering questions. At 1pm the medical students come on to answer questions.HEY GUYS!! quick question, first friday is this friday and I was wondering since I get off work @1 is there no point of me joining in since it starts @12? I may be out of luck and have to go to the one in December
user06092000
New Member
Hey yall. Is there anyone that has to retake their MCAT in January or do yall know of anyone who did retake in January and got in? I’m super nervous about my mcat and I have already submitted my secondary and received an email saying that I have been put on hold and they are waiting to see my new mcat score
chizzykingg
Full Member
Has anyone had any updates feels like im cooked
manojoblanco!
Full Member
No updates. Complete and reviewed email on 08/18
II today !!! <3
manojoblanco!
Full Member
When did you get the review email?II today !!! <3
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a II today as well!
The same here. Thought I will never get the II 😂
no literally me too, feels like they’re super slow this cycleThe same here. Thought I will never get the II 😂
I wonder how many acceptances they’ve given out already.
D
deleted1158671
Still praying for an II 🥺
Same 😢Still praying for an II 🥺