-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Icahn (Mt. Sinai)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
justsomeguy2
Full Member
I think they usually just have 2 primary decision days one in mid-Jan (i.e. tmr..?) for people who interviewed earlier in the cycle then one in febHow long after interviewing do they typically release decisions
Wow so when i interview next week, ill know like in a month?I think they usually just have 2 primary decision days one in mid-Jan (i.e. tmr..?) for people who interviewed earlier in the cycle then one in feb
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IcahnPlzAcceptMe
Full Member
Please be today!!!!!!
KnightTalking
Full Member
I really hope we get the A, idk if we can take the dreaded CR
NeuroGuru315
New Member
Stressful day for sure but be proud of being in this position. No matter what news you may receive today, it will all work out in the end for each of us!
Adpotential2025
Full Member
would you guys think an update letter pre-ii would be a smart move? I don’t have any major updates which is why I am double guessing but wanted to get your guy’s advice.
At this point, what do we have to lose tbh hahawould you guys think an update letter pre-ii would be a smart move? I don’t have any major updates which is why I am double guessing but wanted to get your guy’s advice.
edit: make it like a letter of interest and update letter combined, keep it one page, respectful etc.
Adpotential2025
Full Member
Fair point!
newkungfukenny
Full Member
I’m stressed
The way my interview day cohort was told we would get decisions in late February and I'm STILL shaking in my boots rnI’m stressed
KnightTalking
Full Member
im calling 9:35pm lol
D
deleted1197021
youtreu73494
New Member
Bro I cannot focus on anything today. I'm begging them to not torture me anymoreim calling 9:35pm lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
newkungfukenny
Full Member
That would be egregious 😭😭 it’s literally what happened last yr but im hoping that was just an anomalyim calling 9:35pm lol
icecreamairpods
Full Member
Im taking over lmaoim calling 9:35pm lol
tim_hortons_87193
Full Member
Pleaseeee
dayoneofmedicine
Full Member
Should early December interviewees expect to hear back today?
newkungfukenny
Full Member
I’m crashing out rn…
newkungfukenny
Full Member
what if its actually not today.....
alehernan017
Full Member
+1 refreshing my email every minute today
icecreamairpods
Full Member
I think so? I interviewed 12/11 and I swear they told us we’d hear back mid January?Should early December interviewees expect to hear back today?
Mcatbro123
Full Member
I also interviewed [emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]/[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]] and i think they did say January… but now I am second guessing
MelodyMedic
Full Member
Either it's not gonna happen today or it's gonna be a repeat of last year...which would suck
newkungfukenny
Full Member
I was really hoping last year was a mistake 😭😭😭
Imagine if its not today 🙁
I feel like it’ll be 9:30ish again this year
RapidSystemRelief
Full Member
How do you know what time and date it last year /2024?I feel like it’ll be 9:30ish again this year
waterdog22
Full Member
PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS NEED A WIN PLS PLS PLS PLS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1180326
i have a feeling its not today😭😭😭
PerfectStructure1396
Full Member
Does anyone know if they do phone calls or emails for acceptances?
Pretty sure its email
RapidSystemRelief
Full Member
Emails from what I've been told. Refresh... and nothing!!!!Does anyone know if they do phone calls or emails for acceptances?
IcahnPlzAcceptMe
Full Member
A…
IcahnPlzAcceptMe
Full Member
Big load of baloney
bruh my heart dropped when you i read that
How do you know it’s 8?It's coming out at 8. Relax everyone
IcahnPlzAcceptMe
Full Member
Liar 🥺It's coming out at 8. Relax everyone
KnightTalking
Full Member
Deep breathes everyone, we will all end up where we are meant to 🫶🏻
RapidSystemRelief
Full Member
Godspeed everyone! Fingers crossed we all get good news soon. <3
Ima crash out if it’s not today
MelodyMedic
Full Member
you shall never be trusted again9 pm guys. Relax
RapidSystemRelief
Full Member
ANYONE?Trust guys. It will surely be out today.
happypremed2001
Full Member
PLEASE ICHAN SEND ME AN INTERVIEW I BEGGGG
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you guys okay?
MelodyMedic
Full Member
No…just like…noAre you guys okay?
IcahnPlzAcceptMe
Full Member
Our only hope is 9:30 EST🤧
RapidSystemRelief
Full Member
Why do you ask? hmmmAre you guys okay?
D
deleted1197021
Exactly what time was it last year lol