You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Mt. Sinai (Icahn)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WL. Does anyone get rejected at this point or are we all just thrown into a bottomless waitlist?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TheDono63rd
Full Member
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLL :/
soccercity15
Full Member
+1 WL, gutted :/ sent a beautiful LOI that I was hoping would move the needle
Same big bro except only 3wl 🫡🫡 got waitlisted by every t20 under the sun it be like that
I think they do some Rs but the waitlist is still pretty bigWL. Does anyone get rejected at this point or are we all just thrown into a bottomless waitlist?
Are the Rs post interview Rs though?
Hoping you get my spot friend, godspeed.+1 WL, gutted :/ sent a beautiful LOI that I was hoping would move the needle
D
deleted1143918
post-II R
Both of mine from NYC schools lol the big apple couldn't handle spiderman
Both of mine from NYC schools lol the big apple couldn't handle spiderman
Post II R just now, that one hurts a lot
iconliving
Full Member
+1 WL
spicy_lemon76
Full Member
WL after continued review
Does anyone know if the WL is ranked? And if so, does anyone know if we can inquire about our rank on the WL?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WL #5 LGGGG
TheoGreene451
Full Member
OOS A by email 1 hr ago, late feb interview
Incredibly, incredibly grateful...
Incredibly, incredibly grateful...
WL. Feltwl 🫡🫡 got waitlisted by every t20 under the sun it be like that
WL! Interviewed in Jan!
Good luck everyone!!
Good luck everyone!!
GreenSharpie
New Member
Does anyone know when we would need to send a letter of intent to Sinai to help our chances at getting off the waitlist? Does sending a letter earlier help chances or does it just need to be prior to April 30th?
Is there a possibility of scholarship if admitted off the waitlist or is that reserved to students accepted the first time around?
Regardless of whether it’s reserved or not, I would assume that those scholarship funds are limited and on a first come first serve basis (for both merit and need based). I would imagine that even getting off the waitlist in the first week of May means theres less funds to go around than having been accepted from Jan to March
WL after CR. Received on Friday
secure-delay-1314
Full Member
OOS WL on Friday
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a group me?
Bizarre_Animation
Full Member
Not that I've seenIs there a group me?
Theres an unofficial one made. It's in one of these pages, no official one yet.
Does Sinai only offer need-based aid?
Just got mineHas anyone received their financial aid letter ?
ohhh hopefully I get mine soon I'm just missing the FAFSA tho because the delays not letting me add schools ... thanks for letting me know I'll be on the look out!Just got mine
did anyone receive merit aid?
Just trying to gauge movement. Has anyone/does anyone plan to drop Sinai before the 4/15 narrow to 3 schools date?
I only got a financial aid letter with need-based through the enhanced scholarship initiativeAnyone heard back about merit scholarships yet? I've reached out a few times with no response. Just wondering if they'll get back to us by 4/30..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TheDono63rd
Full Member
Anyone planning to withdraw?
Merit was sent out. Source: meAnyone heard back about merit scholarships yet? I've reached out a few times with no response. Just wondering if they'll get back to us by 4/30..
a2zed
Full Member
Was it sent out recently or have you had it for a while?Merit was sent out. Source: me
I got it today!Was it sent out recently or have you had it for a while?