You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Mt. Sinai (Icahn)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
JukeBoxHeroo
Full Member
Congrats! Did you send a letter of intent or update ?+ IS A. Lets goooo! I was CR last round.
hmmm I'm def being neurotic but I haven't received anything (yet) and was CR last round - gonna take this as another CR I guess
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 CR interviewed early Jan 🙂
do we think they would release R's this round? For us who were CR last time
If you get put on continued review in January, I believe you don’t hear anything unless it’s an Ahmmm I'm def being neurotic but I haven't received anything (yet) and was CR last round - gonna take this as another CR I guess
No R’s (yet), believe they don’t do R’s till the end of cycle and that even in March it’s either A or WL (could very well be misremembering though)Have they sent rejections at all? Or is it all CR or A?
Yup, I sent like a page long letter stating how I basically grew up in their system my entire life.Congrats! Did you send a letter of intent or update ?
had you already sent a LOI or was that the first letter or update you sent?Yup, I sent like a page long letter stating how I basically grew up in their system my entire life.
CR! Good luck everyone!!
I had sent an update letter in December, which was like 2/3rds update, 1/3rd letter of interest.had you already sent a LOI or was that the first letter or update you sent?
Any Feb interviewees hear back?
I interviewed 2/16 and they said we’d hear back mid-late March. Not sure what the timeline looks like for earlier Feb interviews.Any Feb interviewees hear back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1143918
Radio silence from 9/27 interview and Jan wave CR 🙁 hoping it doesn't mean an R
It's not over til it's over! (at least that's what I'm telling myself lol)Radio silence from 9/27 interview and Jan wave CR 🙁 hoping it doesn't mean an R
cold_friesMD
Full Member
Pre II R just now
mangobeach
Full Member
just got the pre-II R!!! anyone else getting a rejection a day now[emoji7][emoji1782][emoji24]
D
deleted1143918
if I catch the post-II R here in a few minutes it'll be 3 days in a row hahahajust got the pre-II R!!! anyone else getting a rejection a day now[emoji7][emoji1782][emoji24]
Pre-II R lol LiKE aM I sUppoSEd tO Be sUPRiSed
Pre-II R
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
Pre-II R as well
PoodleintheGrass
Full Member
</3 R
I got like 5 in the last three days lmaojust got the pre-II R!!! anyone else getting a rejection a day now[emoji7][emoji1782][emoji24]
myaccount123
Full Member
how have i not gotten this R yet? like why do it in small waves at this point?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1143918
who up refreshin their portal and email 😏
(still radio silence are they gonna ghost us til March or what)
(still radio silence are they gonna ghost us til March or what)
Yeah I wouldn’t refresh. I think if you’re in the CR group in January, you get ghosted till March unless you get a February Awho up refreshin their portal and email 😏
(still radio silence are they gonna ghost us til March or what)
D
deleted1143918
ohhYeah I wouldn’t refresh. I think if you’re in the CR group in January, you get ghosted till March unless you get a February A
damn :\
see y'all in a month
When is the wave in March? sorry if this was said somewhere else
I’m hoping they send out more later today or maybe even between now and March? But maybe thats wishful thinking—was just expecting it to be around 4-5pm est and also it doesn’t seem like as many people heard back based on the sdn sample—but here’s to hoping!ohh
damn :\
see y'all in a month
I dont think they have multiple rounds of As (just one each in Jan, Feb, March) from what I understand. I know the Jan wave one or two people got As the monday after the initial wave of As was released (which was Friday), probably because people turned down their AsI’m hoping they send out more later today or maybe even between now and March? But maybe thats wishful thinking—was just expecting it to be around 4-5pm est and also it doesn’t seem like as many people heard back based on the sdn sample—but here’s to hoping!
OOS Pre-II R. Best of luck to everyone!
+1 Pre-II R, the last vestiges of the manhattan dream have been stomped out lol
spicy_lemon76
Full Member
+ CR mid jan interview
D
deleted1143918
Sorry to nag but did you get it just now or earlier w the other A? Wondering if I should stress for the rest of the evening or shut off my brainIS A!! Heard there's no accepted students' groupme? Does the school create 1?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
got the email at 1pm. Hope you hear some good news soon! *fingers crossed* for yaSorry to nag but did you get it just now or earlier w the other A? Wondering if I should stress for the rest of the evening or shut off my brain
shewhobagstea
Full Member
pre II OOS R just now 🙁
Did any early Feb interviewees also hear during interview day that we will hear back by the end of Feb? Based on previous years, probs unlikely that we’ll hear back until mid/late March right?