2024-2025 Indiana

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
am i dumb LOL how do you upload forms to the applicant portal? does that just mean put it into the "document upload" section or is there a specific place to put it? also are we able to schedule interviews now if we got the invite, or do we have to wait for them to process the lors and prerequisites?
 
am i dumb LOL how do you upload forms to the applicant portal? does that just mean put it into the "document upload" section or is there a specific place to put it? also are we able to schedule interviews now if we got the invite, or do we have to wait for them to process the lors and prerequisites?
You just use the document upload section for the virtual interview agreement thing and the legal disclosure, make sure you select the corresponding names when uploading. I'm not too sure about the LORs and pre-reqs being processed but I know LORs need to at least be in before they schedule you and I assume they process and review them at the same time
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do we submit the graduate school fee? I looked on the CAS website and secondary portal, and I can't seem to find an option to pay for the medical school.
 
How do we submit the graduate school fee? I looked on the CAS website and secondary portal, and I can't seem to find an option to pay for the medical school.
in the email they send for an interview invite, at the bottom there's a file attached called "Supplemental Information" where the link and information about how to pay the fee is
 
r u guys uploading a cv or additional documents to the IU portal?
CV I think is only required for MD/PhD applicants iirc (someone please correct me if I am wrong)

I didn't upload any CV. I did upload an update a few months after my interview but I don't know if that made any difference.
 
is there info about what qualifies as an in state resident? ive lived there all my life but i left for college so i won't have been employed in indiana for 2 years prior to med school.. just checking that i still count lol
 
Has anybody else paid the graduate student fee, and has their portal updated to reflect so? Unsure if I need to email or not.
Nope, still waiting for it to be updated and I submitted everything the same day I received the email on 7/17. It says that they won't review things to reflect their status until a week has passed since the initial email so hoping that's the case + glad to know I'm not the only one!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 IS interview notification, submitted primary 6/8, verified 7/11, received 7/15
 
Last edited:
I have significant ties to Indiana, but I am not an IS resident. I’ve been waiting to email the admissions office about these ties until after I get my verification letter, but I still have not received one. Should I just go ahead and email them now, or continue waiting until I get the verification email?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad