You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Indiana
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Is there a possibility for IS waitlist movement still?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dancingtildawn
Full Member
I'm sure there is a slight chance but I am going to give up hope at this point 🙁Is there a possibility for IS waitlist movement still?
neuronoodle
New Member
Do any currently accepted students know if the class is full already from any student groups or class registration? Anxiously clinging on to waitlist hope. Thank you!
lean.idler
Full Member
there are 223 ppl in the groupme (although some are apparently current students), made a poll and currently 60/60 have said they plan to attend IU. we haven't registered for classes yet or have a canvas page (or cost of attendance).
Last edited:
perpetuallywaiting
New Member
Got accepted off the waitlist today via email and mail around 2:00pm- IS
dococt25
Full Member
Congrats. What campus?Got accepted off the waitlist today via email and mail around 2:00pm- IS
perpetuallywaiting
New Member
West Lafayette!Congrats. What campus?
_anonymous123
Full Member
yupanybody else given up hope lol :/
_anonymous123
Full Member
Guessing that the admissions committee won't meet this week bc of the 4th of July but who knowsHas anyone gotten any other updates? I figured if it was end of June they might be sending out some more
I hope you're right 😭Guessing that the admissions committee won't meet this week bc of the 4th of July but who knows
_anonymous123
Full Member
Hang in there. This waiting process has been brutal, hope we both get inI hope you're right 😭
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dancingtildawn
Full Member
Anyone heard anything? Not sure why I am still holding onto a sliver of hope but...
_anonymous123
Full Member
nope, I'm trying to mentally detach from itAnyone heard anything? Not sure why I am still holding onto a sliver of hope but...
If anyone is still needing hope, I just heard back about an A. It truly isn't over until it's over!nope, I'm trying to mentally detach from it
neuronoodle
New Member
Congratulations! If you don't mind me asking, did you find out via email or mail? Clinging on to hope lolIf anyone is still needing hope, I just heard back about an A. It truly isn't over until it's over!
There may have been a postal issue, so I haven't received the mail acceptance yet. They did call me to let me know!Congratulations! If you don't mind me asking, did you find out via email or mail? Clinging on to hope lol
_anonymous123
Full Member
So is the class full? No more acceptances?
Does anyone know if there are any more spots in the class? Is it full on canvas? I was hoping for more waitlist movement but I think that is it..
lean.idler
Full Member
currently there are 371 with the "student" role in canvas, so highly likely it's full... sorryDoes anyone know if there are any more spots in the class? Is it full on canvas? I was hoping for more waitlist movement but I think that is it..
Thank you so much 🙂currently there are 371 with the "student" role in canvas, so highly likely it's full... sorry