-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Kaiser Permanente (Tyson)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
iloveharvard
Full Member
Who didn't get this email?the email talks about reapplication workshops so its definitely a rejection haha
Nahh they did not just send me workshops for "secondaries and reapplication"
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FACTS! Imma be reeeeeaaaallly sad if this was my hint at an RNahh they did not just send me workshops for "secondaries and reapplication"
XflamingeskimoX
Full Member
So was that a soft R for those of us who interviewed or just something they sent to everyone
Sounds like it was sent to everyone. But it is nearly march and no ii yet. so I am already marking this one as a RSo was that a soft R for those of us who interviewed or just something they sent to everyone
Woodfordrw
New Member
I interviewed a couple weeks ago and they told us we would hear mid-March
Interesting, someone else posted that they said end of Feb for all decisions. Hoping for sooner but I bet this is drawn out.I interviewed a couple weeks ago and they told us we would hear mid-March
Yeah, thats what they told me over the phone. I honestly don't believe that it'll happen though, they have drawn it out in previous years after saying similar things. I was planning on calling them at the end of next week if we don't hear back.Interesting, someone else posted that they said end of Feb for all decisions. Hoping for sooner but I bet this is drawn out.
doctornugget
Full Member
This is so wild because on my interview they literally just told us anytime between October and June 🫠I interviewed a couple weeks ago and they told us we would hear mid-March
i'm so over schools saying this because what about the process leaves so much ambiguity you could not decide until june 😒This is so wild because on my interview they literally just told us anytime between October and June 🫠
doctordoctordoctor27
Full Member
yeah, it sounds like it was sent to everyoneSounds like it was sent to everyone. But it is nearly march and no ii yet. so I am already marking this one as a R
madnessinmedicine
Full Member
the way i checked my portal to see if I got rejected after I got this emailFACTS! Imma be reeeeeaaaallly sad if this was my hint at an R
I also got the workshop email yesterday. Isn't their cycle basically over? I'm considering it an R and moving on.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1175312
Let’s go just got the OFFICIAL pre II R. Interviewed last year so I dont know what changed lol
+1 is pre II R
Pre-II R
D
deleted1193601
+1 IS pre-II R :'(
+1 IS pre-II R
D
deleted1199010
+1 Pre-II OOS R
lol I was about to throw hands+1 Pre-II OOS R
Almost thought the rejection said "We had more qualified applicants than you" 😂
+1 IS R
Knew that the reapplication workshop email meant no good news lol
Knew that the reapplication workshop email meant no good news lol
IS pre-ii R
WarmDonuts001
Full Member
IS pre-II R 🙁
neymarpluto
M1
IS pre-II R felt nothing and was not going to attend anyways! Rejection is a redirection (to a better school lmao).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
alhazenmanawi
Full Member
+1 IS pre-II R
when did you receive this?Anybody else received an email “Post-Interview Update” saying they weren’t ready to provide a final decision?
I received that email on 1/15
Mid FebI received that email on 1/15
Assuming it’s like a hold or something similar?I received that email on 1/15
Same.I received that email on 1/15
NorCalDoc8
New Member
Also received mid FebAnybody else received an email “Post-Interview Update” saying they weren’t ready to provide a final decision?
Anybody else received an email “Post-Interview Update” saying they weren’t ready to provide a final decision?
Haven't gotten this email but I interviewed early this month. When did you guys interview?Also received mid Feb
Late octoberHaven't gotten this email but I interviewed early this month. When did you guys interview?
candycrush_enthusiast
New Member
Yes, I received this 2/18 and did not receive the "premed workshops" email that others were mentioning. Interviewed 1/17.Anybody else received an email “Post-Interview Update” saying they weren’t ready to provide a final decision?
onitsukatiger
Full Member
Really hope we hear news this week😭
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fr, I was going to call on Friday if we don't hear anything.Really hope we hear news this week😭
Praying we get some info. My rent is going through the roof, but I’m stuck paying extra for month to month until the cycle wraps up 🙁
Ok I’m ready to know Kaiser 😭Just called admissions.. I told them I interviewed early and was wondering if there was a timeframe for when I should hear back. She told me that decisions are being released throughout this month. I then said "But that dosen't mean I will necessarily hear back, right?". She then said that they plan on releasing ALL decisions by then end of this month.
I keep calling them and they aren’t responding 😢
Appreciate you doing the digging to get us some info, but be careful. I’d hate for you to get some negative marks while trying to get us info.I keep calling them and they aren’t responding 😢