rockybunny2307
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not yet as far as I've seen on sdn and admitAnyone who interviewed in January hear anything yet?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Not yet as far as I've seen on sdn and admitAnyone who interviewed in January hear anything yet?
Interviewed late Jan and waiting, maybe in the next few weeks or April we’ll hear lolHow are my fellow January interviewees holding up? Do you guys think they’ll reach out soon?
Following! If you’ve since heard back, would you mind sharing whether or not you sent a LOI?does kaiser like post II LOI’s that DONT have updates? the only update i have is starting a program in may but obviously that hasn’t happened yet so idk if it’s worth writing
I interviewed 1/20 and have not heard back yetAny late Jan interviewees hear back?
Interviewed 2/6 and haven’t heard yetAny early February interviewees hear back yet?
Interviewed 1/16 and nothing back yet!Any late Jan interviewees hear back?
Me 🥲 really hoping a rejection doesn’t randomly land in my inbox one dayIs there anyone who interviewed back in September still waiting to hear back?
Same! so excited 🙂IS A! Interviewed mid January. First IS A, so happy!!
No, but hopefully we get some good news soonAnyone who interviewed late January or February hear back today? Congrats on all the As
haven’t heard back yet ripFollowing! If you’ve since heard back, would you mind sharing whether or not you sent a LOI?
I wouldn’t give up hope yet, last year they sent all WL/R in mid April. I suspect they will still be sending A’s til the end of the month but who knows.knowing that kaiser has a history of sending all WL/Rs in march… i feel like im living in a danganronpa execution trial and the WL/R is coming
Yeah that’s what I’ve seen/think as well. It’s not over til it’s over. I’d take a WL —> A even if that means a much longer and agonizing waitI wouldn’t give up hope yet, last year they sent all WL/R in mid April. I suspect they will still be sending A’s til the end of the month but who knows.
Yeah lowkey I feel like it’s cookedAny news for late Jan/Early Feb interviewees? Seems like we're destined for the inevitable WL/R
What I’m thinking is if March ends without any word, we’re destined for the WL/RAny news for late Jan/Early Feb interviewees? Seems like we're destined for the inevitable WL/R
Why? it seems like turnarounds on decisions have consistently been about 8 weeks. i know i interviewed on 02/10 so i just passed the 5 week markWhat I’m thinking is if March ends without any word, we’re destined for the WL/R
I’ve seen some acceptances come like a month after people’s interviews. Also, based on previous threads, people seem to stop reporting any As around this time, and then in April only Rs or WLs. I remember one thread where then in like June many people got in off the waitlist thoughWhy? it seems like turnarounds on decisions have consistently been about 8 weeks. i know i interviewed on 02/10 so i just passed the 5 week mark
I’m just an applicant so tbh you could be right, im just going off of the last two years of data, where they seem to have the month of April solely for WL and Rs until the 30th where WL movement startsWhy? it seems like turnarounds on decisions have consistently been about 8 weeks. i know i interviewed on 02/10 so i just passed the 5 week mark
Yea I saw that too. But at this point in the cycle, I just don't think that turnaround time is applicable. As someone else said, I think if March comes and goes, I'm going to start expecting a WL/R.Why? it seems like turnarounds on decisions have consistently been about 8 weeks. i know i interviewed on 02/10 so i just passed the 5 week mark
www.studentdoctor.net
+1 Post-II IS R, I must really suck at interviewing with 4WL and this
interview dates?+1 Post-II OS R
1/30interview dates?
Thank you, I had seen their Match results on the KPSOM website, but this adds more color to it and reading the student accounts makes me even happier that I decided to go there 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂We just published this story on Match Day 2026 reflections.
![]()
At Last! Match Day Thoughts at KPSOM | SDN
Students and administrators at KPSOM reflect on their experiences at the school and tips for approaching the residency match.www.studentdoctor.net
I interviewed in February and haven’t heard anything yetHave any early Feb interviewees heard back yet?
A lot of late Jan heard back last Friday. Mid Jan heard back the Friday before that. They were rejections though. This Friday is probably Feb interviews. I think it’s either a WL or R at this point, especially with KPSOM’s second look weekend on April 10th. TBH I think no news is better this Friday cuz an email in the inbox would probably be a rejectionHave any early Feb interviewees heard back yet?
Plus the last acceptances heard on Wednesday and not FridayA lot of late Jan heard back last Friday. Mid Jan heard back the Friday before that. They were rejections though. This Friday is probably Feb interviews. I think it’s either a WL or R at this point, especially with KPSOM’s second look weekend on April 10th. TBH I think no news is better this Friday cuz an email in the inbox would probably be a rejection
Yeah, I don't think everyone gets the $40k living stipend.Still waiting on my interview results but not everyone gets the $40k living stipend? Their website says: "Students entering KPSOM through the fall of 2026 will be responsible for living expenses and the accepted student registration deposit."
I will ask our admissions team here! Based on my class it was everyone but sadly things may have changedYeah, I don't think everyone gets the $40k living stipend.
N = 1ish but I received the stipend and everyone I have spoken to (~4 ppl) also received it!Yeah, I don't think everyone gets the $40k living stipend.
Oh, sweet! That’s awesome! Hoping even more I get a WL and not an R now 😅N = 1ish but I received the stipend and everyone I have spoken to (~4 ppl) also received it!
i got in with a 509, i know people with lower.Does anyone know what’s the lowest mcat they will accept? I hope to apply with 505-510 Mcat next cycle. Trying to see if it’s even worth applying
I believe tuition is not free for next year's entering class so the average accepted MCAT score will likely drop. Shoot your shot!Does anyone know what’s the lowest mcat they will accept? I hope to apply with 505-510 Mcat next cycle. Trying to see if it’s even worth applying
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.