You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Massachusetts
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It says 'Waitlisted' for me and there's an option to accept/decline
Yup same here
anonymous6
Full Member
Has anyone been rejected this week?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They're gonna do their usual mass rejection wave on April 30thHas anyone been rejected this week?
I feel excited just to hear back 🙂They're gonna do their usual mass rejection wave on April 30th
anonymous6
Full Member
lmaoo
whyitgottabelikethis
Full Member
A off the waitlist, interview 2/25, WL 3/8
anonymous2025
Full Member
we thinking this last wave is gonna most likely be all Rs right? I saw that last cycle and know they're notoriously known to have a big chunk of Rs at the endIt might be tomorrow. In 2024, they sent out the last wave on 4/29 (Monday), and in 2023, it was 4/26 (Wednesday).
2024: The portal apparently went down for everyone before emails went out(?) so I guess there’s another way to check as well.
Congrats!! MD only? or MD + pathway? Praying i join you in the WL -> A team soon!!A off the waitlist, interview 2/25, WL 3/8
PreMedNeurotic
Full Member
F in the chat for all of us who didn't hear back. At least itll finally be over
whyitgottabelikethis
Full Member
MD onlyCongrats!! MD only? or MD + pathway? Praying i join you in the WL -> A team soon!!
anonymous6
Full Member
I guess we were good candidates to them but not enough to be notified any sooner lmao
Just got the R after a 6 month wait!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rogerthealien
New Member
+1 IS MD only R. Interviewed in September 🙁 Congrats to those who got in and good luck to those on the WL!
anonymous6
Full Member
when did you find out?UMass Reject, Interviewed in August :/
anonymous6
Full Member
OOS R MD+PURCH
anonymous2025
Full Member
OOS R MD and PURCH interviewed late January. Congrats to everyone who got in and gl to ppl on the WL! Gotta do another cycle now 🤪
airballear
New Member
IS R, interviewed in November
anonymous2025
Full Member
Idt ppl talk abt how painful this process is enough. it’s truly so demoralizing and depressing so I just wanna say to everyone yall are some strong resilient ppl who should be proud regardless of the outcome 💙
Edit- we will all be amazing future doctors one day 💪🏾
Edit- we will all be amazing future doctors one day 💪🏾
PreMedNeurotic
Full Member
OOS R MD only. Interviewed early Feb.
Hey, wondering this too. OOS WL in February.For anyone on the WL, do we think that there will be any movement before May 1st? The email had indicated it could be anytime, but the website specifies May 1st is when they start reviewing the WL. I'm sure your guesses are as good as mine, but any insights are appreciated
MYOsin_guy16
Full Member
IS post ii R for MD and Purch, interviewed in september. Nice knowing ya umASS
Not laughing at the R obviously a gut punch but first time ive seen umASS made me chuckleIS post ii R for MD and Purch, interviewed in september. Nice knowing ya umASS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hopefuldoc1122
Full Member
Fingers crossed? Was it regular MD or Lead/purch?Withdrew my A today. I hope that spot goes to one of you guys!
did you just get the email? or what time did u receive the notification?WL -> A today. IS, MD only, interview 1/21, WL 3/28
I logged into the portal and saw the update around 4pdid you just get the email? or what time did u receive the notification?
It was regular MDFingers crossed? Was it regular MD or Lead/purch?
which_molasses
New Member
IS, withdrew today! good luck everyone!
cocobear1
New Member
+1 no email but checked the portal and saw the AI logged into the portal and saw the update around 4p
dayoneofmedicine
Full Member
Withdrew OOS LEAD a bit ago - best of luck everyone!
Hope it’s not a cruel mistake/joke lol+1 no email but checked the portal and saw the A
suggyjemma
New Member
OOS WL -> A, logged into portal as well and saw the A. Update: Received Acceptance Email at 9:51AM
Last edited:
Well, some people seem to have had their dashboards updated already. Just no emails from the sound of things. I'm thinking email wave Friday and more dashboard updates during the week?do we think we are going to hear anything from WL today?
herewegouhoh
New Member
WL --> IS A! Interviewed mid January, WL early Feb. Had the portal change an hour ago but just got the email🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
purpledragonfruit
New Member
Congratulations!! Was it just MD or a pathway also?WL --> IS A! Interviewed mid January, WL early Feb. Had the portal change an hour ago but just got the email🙂
suggyjemma
New Member
I submitted one yesterday because I was like why not. Though I am not sure how much it affected it as I realized I was accepted yesterday as well. I would say it gave me me peace of mind and really wouldn't hurtCongrats to everyone today!! So happy for the many success stories. For those on the WL, did you guys send any additional documents like LOI or update letter? In other words... is there anything I can do on my end to help or just wait it out
I don't have anything yet. As this is my first acceptance, I don't have access to the CYMS tool yet either. I think I read something about them sending out an email from the admissions office for accepted students around the beginning of MayFor the recent acceptance last week, have you seen any link or information appear in your portal regarding financial aid? I haven’t seen anything in mine yet. Please let me know if anyone has any updates. Thank you!