futurenonstudentdoctor
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just assumed so based off previous years and stuff. Maybe they’re on Christmas break alreadyDid the Adcom have meeting today?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I just assumed so based off previous years and stuff. Maybe they’re on Christmas break alreadyDid the Adcom have meeting today?
Congrats! When did you interview?I got an acceptance call on Dec 18 at 10:20am.
They said they will send out acceptance packet after Christmas break. I am praying for people who are waiting for an interview or secondary - i hope they hear back soon!!
Congrats! When did you submit your secondary? I submitted mine on 10/8 and afraid that time is running out.Interview invite received 1/6, In-State! God is good all the time.
I submitted 8/2. Never loose hope!Congrats! When did you submit your secondary? I submitted mine on 10/8 and afraid that time is running out.
not the third Wednesday of the month so doubtful any movementAny news today?
Hey here are some groupme links for accepted students that are looking to get connected.
SAV GROUPME
MACON GROUPME
COLUMBUS GROUPME
Do they accept update letters and/or letters of interest? I checked MSAR and it seems as if they do but there is no option for the document type in the portal.
Has anyone had any luck?
Have you received the acceptance packet yet? I was accepted on the same day and have yet to receive it.Same! I interviewed on Oct 21st. Haven’t heard anything. Makes me wanna cry.
EDIT DEC 18: I GOT ACCEPTED YALL
When did you interview?Have you received the acceptance packet yet? I was accepted on the same day and have yet to receive it.
They accept 1 LOI or update letter.Do they accept update letters and/or letters of interest? I checked MSAR and it seems as if they do but there is no option for the document type in the portal.
Has anyone had any luck?
Nope 🙃Anyone heard anything?
I did see one acceptance yesterday from admit.org for Mercer but that’s all I could findAny A calls yesterday or today?
Did you ever hear back from anyone about this?Has anyone who was deferred from ED to RD in late September been accepted ?
Today is the last dayIs today the last day interview invites are going to be sent out?
according to admit.org, someone didHas anyone interviewed in November heard back?
It doesn’t look like it. I guess it’s unfortunately over nowHas anyone on this forum received an interview invite today?
They interview ~400 people and accept ~180Does anyone know how many people mercer interviews vs accepts?
Do you know if they are still sending interview invites in February?They interview ~400 people and accept ~180
I believe it's 60 students at each campusAnyone know total incoming students for each campus?
I am thinking next wednesday based on past patternswhen is the next date to hear back from admissions about acceptances?
No the last invites went out in January and interviews are now over.Do you know if they are still sending interview invites in February?
Sorry, I meant for acceptances?No the last invites went out in January and interviews are now over.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.