2024-2025 Miami (Miller)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When you are trying to match derm/ophtho, everything matters including preclinical. Even if the exam scores range is narrow as you say, they will still divide that range into quartiles. It might not matter a whole lot, but I would much rather go to a true pre-clinical P/F medical school unless its ranking is far below another school that has pre-clinical quartiles/other student ranking.
Most of the separation in the quartile rankings occurs during the clinical year, as it is the case for many other schools
 
Most of the separation in the quartile rankings occurs during the clinical year, as it is the case for many other schools
Most might happen in the clinical years as you say (I agree) but the small additional separation that pre-clinical quartiles causes is enough to make a difference in very competitive specialty residencies unless you are MD-PhD or have stellar research as a MD-only student.
 
It is most likely because the student government just sent an email this morning to committed students that officially gave us the link for the GroupMe. I’m assuming it’s the remaining people who didn’t have the link yet
 
It is most likely because the student government just sent an email this morning to committed students that officially gave us the link for the GroupMe. I’m assuming it’s the remaining people who didn’t have the link yet
That makes sense, I just thought that only 200 students matriculated and we have almost 220 students in the groupme.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It is most likely because the student government just sent an email this morning to committed students that officially gave us the link for the GroupMe. I’m assuming it’s the remaining people who didn’t have the link yet
I don't think I got this email. What was the subject line?