You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 U Miami (Miller)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
AnonymousBunny
Full Member
Aaah congrats! Is there anything you did after being waitlisted?OOS A after being waitlisted 2 weeks ago!! Interviewed in August! First acceptance 🥹🥹🥹
b0ldlygo
Full Member
Nope! IIRC, during my interview they said we are only allowed to upload one document post-II so I was waiting until I had more substantial updates to submit a letter. It doesn't seem like they weigh LOIs heavily in their decision to move people off the WL, so I would just sit tight and try not to stress about it. Good luck!! 🙂Aaah congrats! Is there anything you did after being waitlisted?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Content_Power_5151
Full Member
Is there an accepted students group anywhere?
chennyairs
Full Member
Is there anyone on this thread that could give me insight about the MD/MPH program? OOS A after being waitlisted too!
AnonymousBunny
Full Member
are they sending out rejections at this point if u interviewed? or r they mainly giving out watilist and acceptance?
+1 OOS II! application complete 8/3
shinymagikarp
Full Member
+1 Invite to Info Session for MD/MPH 😍😍🙄
ilostmyscapel
Full Member
+1 A MD/MSGM on 11/25 on my 3rd app cycle!
Unstable_Unicorn
New Member
Hi, Do you mind sharing when you interviewed?+1 A MD/MSGM on 11/25 on my 3rd app cycle!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First week of NovemberHi, Do you mind sharing when you interviewed?
I just got an email about the md mph program. Does this mean anything
D
deleted1199420
NoI just got an email about the md mph program. Does this mean anything
lol thanks appreciate the honesty
When did you send secondary?+1 IS II (my undergrad)
A higher admit rate can happen when the school limits the number of interviews to a smaller number.is this school actually a 58 percent admit rate? it seems a little high no?
Last year's MSAR lists only 300 interviews for in-state applicants and 152 matriculated (50%)
OOS they interviewed 400 and 83 matriculated (20%)
The number of admissions offers will be a bit higher than matriculation numbers due to people having more than one admission offer and some choosing a different school.
Thank you!! Stupid qs but does this mean they accept more IS students than OOS or does this mean that more IS chose to go here? Do IS students still have more of an advantage even if the school is private?A higher admit rate can happen when the school limits the number of interviews to a smaller number.
Last year's MSAR lists only 300 interviews for in-state applicants and 152 matriculated (50%)
OOS they interviewed 400 and 83 matriculated (20%)
The number of admissions offers will be a bit higher than matriculation numbers due to people having more than one admission offer and some choosing a different school.
I don’t know the reasons for the instate prevalenceThank you!! Stupid qs but does this mean they accept more IS students than OOS or does this mean that more IS chose to go here? Do IS students still have more of an advantage even if the school is private?
Gojo14
Full Member
Thank you!! Stupid qs but does this mean they accept more IS students than OOS or does this mean that more IS chose to go here? Do IS students still have more of an advantage even if the school is private?
It could just mean that more in state ppl who were accepted decided to matriculate than out of state accepted students. Out of state may have gotten accepted elsewhere and committed somewhere else which increases the in state matriculation. Who knows for sure
saltykiosk
Full Member
I submitted end of sep and received my II mid NovHas anyone that submitted their secondary on 9/2 or later received an interview invite or update?
manifestingmdacceptance
Full Member
7/27When did you send secondary?
Snazzy_iceberg
Full Member
nodoes U Miami accept pre-II update letters?
That's not true, they do
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AnonymousBunny
Full Member
if we interviewed around 11/17, when should we expect to hear back? Regardless of A, WL, or R, can we expect to hear around the same time?
No they don't, their website says: "Applicants will be invited to access the Document Upload section to submit updates at the interview stage and forward."That's not true, they do
Admissions FAQ
@spork3546 I emailed earlier in the cycle to update publications and this was their response.On update letters this is what they had to say
“Please note that applicants will be invited to access the Document Upload section to submit any updates once they reach the interview stage and beyond. We encourage interviewed applicants to leverage this area judiciously and consider submitting only when the information adds relevant information not already included in your file.
Nevertheless, if you have significant updates you wish to share before reaching the interview stage, you may email them to our office for inclusion in your file. However, please note that due to the high volume of applications, we may not be able to provide individualized responses confirming receipt or processing of these updates."
they do just email their admissions email and label it so they see itdoes U Miami accept pre-II update letters?
kevindurant98
Full Member
Interviewed October 20th, Have not heard back yet. I do have my MBA part of the interview next week. Do they only send decisions out after both interviews are done? Lowkey tweaking
anoncat525
Full Member
I remmeber from my 11/10 II it was 3-4 weeks if ur MD. im waiting too !if we interviewed around 11/17, when should we expect to hear back? Regardless of A, WL, or R, can we expect to hear around the same time?
AnonymousBunny
Full Member
Ah okay thank you! Is this for rejections as well? I just havent seen many ppl get rejected so I'm wondering if its bc they tend to waitlist more people, reporting bias, or they wait until later to release rejections?I remmeber from my 11/10 II it was 3-4 weeks if ur MD. im waiting too !
+1 OOS A AHH! Interviewed on 11/21
duckgoesquack
Full Member
+1 OOS A!!!!! interviewed 11/17
AnonymousBunny
Full Member
AAA +1 OOS A!! Interviewed 11/17 as well
manifestingmdacceptance
Full Member
+1 OOS wait list, heart broken to say the least 🙁
airtimeshangtime
New Member
+1 OOS wait list
Anyone know how commonly they actually pull from the wait list? Seems like everyone they have interviewed thus far is either accepted or wait listed at this point --- so don't wanna get my hopes up if the wait list is massive.
Anyone know how commonly they actually pull from the wait list? Seems like everyone they have interviewed thus far is either accepted or wait listed at this point --- so don't wanna get my hopes up if the wait list is massive.
Gojo14
Full Member
I know some people were asking about if there’s a group me for accepted students so I created one, the link below should allow you to join!
GroupMe - Join the group for UMIAMI Miller 25-26 🙌🟧🟩
GroupMe - Join the group for UMIAMI Miller 25-26 🙌🟧🟩
groupme.com
anoncat525
Full Member
Im not sure! I got the A yesterday!Ah okay thank you! Is this for rejections as well? I just havent seen many ppl get rejected so I'm wondering if its bc they tend to waitlist more people, reporting bias, or they wait until later to release rejections?
Unstable_Unicorn
New Member
Anyone who interviewed on 11/10 get a decision? I've seen people who interviewed after me get accepted or waitlisted. I'm getting a little worried 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anoncat525
Full Member
yes I interviewed on this exact day and got an A Dec 3Anyone who interviewed on 11/10 get a decision? I've seen people who interviewed after me get accepted or waitlisted. I'm getting a little worried 🙁
kevindurant98
Full Member
Can someone answer this? thank uInterviewed October 20th, Have not heard back yet. I do have my MBA part of the interview next week. Do they only send decisions out after both interviews are done? Lowkey tweaking
docmartin!
Full Member
how long after submitting the MBA application did you get the MBA interview invite? and how long after your MD interview did you receive the MBA interview invite
cheesefries03
Full Member
should i send a pre-II letter? my updates are medium significant but really love miami a lot
kevindurant98
Full Member
1) 2 weeks 2) 1 monthhow long after submitting the MBA application did you get the MBA interview invite? and how long after your MD interview did you receive the MBA interview invite