acaiwithnutella
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Time for what?On dec 18 decisions came out 7 EST I believe, so we might still have time
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Time for what?On dec 18 decisions came out 7 EST I believe, so we might still have time
I’m having the same issue here. I tried calling and no one responded and I emailed them my post-ii update letter. Idk I have been periodically checking but nothing has showed up.Hey wondering if anyone is having this issue. I interviewed on 1/12. I got an email the next day saying we could submit an update letter to the gateway. But when I log in to the gateway I cannot see the location to do so at all. Prior to receiving an interview, I had emailed an update letter in that they never responded to, so not sure if this is why as they said only 1 is accepted? Just not sure if pre-ii counted for this as well. Someone lmk if you guys can, or lmk where you see the update upload in the gateway thanks!
Okay cool thanks. maybe they havent updated or forgot to give our batch that option!I’m having the same issue here. I tried calling and no one responded and I emailed them my post-ii update letter. Idk I have been periodically checking but nothing has showed up.
wondering the same. based on admit and cycletrack there were interviews sent out until february/march, so i think theres a few left.are they done with II's here? sorry if this has already been answered!
wdym?Was everyone asked for an Update Letter post interview?
Anyone get a decision that interviewed on Dec 12th or later ?
My daughter interviewed last week. Today she received an email with a request for an Update Letter (not required) from Miami and we were wondering if everyone who interviewed got this email.wdym?
Is this the "it was a pleasure to meet you" email? or a separate one with a link to upload a doc?My daughter interviewed last week. Today she received an email with a request for an Update Letter (not required) from Miami and we were wondering if everyone who interviewed got this email.
It’s a separate one, inviting her to submit an Update letter. She interviewed on January 12th and received it on January 20th.Is this the "it was a pleasure to meet you" email? or a separate one with a link to upload a doc?
ahh gotchu. i interviewed on the 9th so what im hearing is that im cooked 😭It’s a separate one, inviting her to submit an Update letter. She interviewed on January 12th and received it on January 20th.
Noooo that’s not what I’m saying at all!!! I was just wondering. I’m sorry if I gave you that impression!!ahh gotchu. i interviewed on the 9th so what im hearing is that im cooked 😭
Wait no ur good dw!!Noooo that’s not what I’m saying at all!!! I was just wondering. I’m sorry if I gave you that impression!!
Also received the same email and interviewed 1/12My daughter interviewed last week. Today she received an email with a request for an Update Letter (not required) from Miami and we were wondering if everyone who interviewed got this email.
CONGRATS!!+1 A, the MD/MBA program!
this is literally a dream come true.
Congratulations!!!!+1 A, the MD/MBA program!
this is literally a dream come true.
Congrats!also accepted to the MD/MBA Program!
is there a chat / group w accepted students?
Congratulations!!!+1 A, the MD/MBA program!
this is literally a dream come true.
Congratulations!!!also accepted to the MD/MBA Program!
is there a chat / group w accepted students?
CONGRATS!!also accepted to the MD/MBA Program!
is there a chat / group w accepted students?
When did you interview? Congrats!!!+1 A, the MD/MBA program!
this is literally a dream come true.
Second thisLast decision I saw here was from those who interviewed Dec 1. Anyone with an interview after that get a decision?
When did you interview? Congrats!!!
I interviewed for the MD program on 12/15Second this
Based off of old threads, I think its just intent. You cant commit anywhere except for AMCAS I believe.Hey everyone,
Just received the MD-specific offer letter, I notice there is some interesting language:
"
To reserve your place at the University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine, you must complete and submit a Letter of Intent within two weeks from the date of this notice. In this document, you must indicate your intent to pursue the dual degree program for MD/MBA or the MD only. Once you submit your electronic form with your confirmed pathway, you are committing to your decision. Please refer to the Student Handbook for information on dual degree policies.
Click or copy and paste this URL to access the required Letter of Intent: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/e1485cb0c0d14fae88a08957f9aa5f04
Please carefully read the Letter of Intent. In addition to securing your place in the class, this document contains important information about the terms of your acceptance, your next steps in the process, and key deadlines such as our Choose Your Medical School dates. In the Letter you will be asked to attest that you've read and can comply with the Technical Standards and other student responsibilities as described in the 2025-2026 Student Handbook. That document is linked and attached to this email for your reference.
"
When they say "Committing" is this permanently binding? I have not seen this language used in other letters. Or is it simply just "an acceptance letter"?
Thank you in advance.
are you md/mba?Hey everyone,
Just received the MD-specific offer letter, I notice there is some interesting language:
"
To reserve your place at the University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine, you must complete and submit a Letter of Intent within two weeks from the date of this notice. In this document, you must indicate your intent to pursue the dual degree program for MD/MBA or the MD only. Once you submit your electronic form with your confirmed pathway, you are committing to your decision. Please refer to the Student Handbook for information on dual degree policies.
Click or copy and paste this URL to access the required Letter of Intent: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/e1485cb0c0d14fae88a08957f9aa5f04
Please carefully read the Letter of Intent. In addition to securing your place in the class, this document contains important information about the terms of your acceptance, your next steps in the process, and key deadlines such as our Choose Your Medical School dates. In the Letter you will be asked to attest that you've read and can comply with the Technical Standards and other student responsibilities as described in the 2025-2026 Student Handbook. That document is linked and attached to this email for your reference.
"
When they say "Committing" is this permanently binding? I have not seen this language used in other letters. Or is it simply just "an acceptance letter"?
Thank you in advance.
i was notified of a scholarship this past sundayhi! for accepted applicants, have you received your financial aid offers from them yet? i remember them saying late january, so i just wanted to see if any1 else got an update.
Did you already accept the offer first? I just received my letter and have not accepted yet.i was notified of a scholarship this past sunday
do you mean the acceptance offer? if so, yeah i "reserved my spot" a couple months ago via the instructions on the acceptance email.Did you already accept the offer first? I just received my letter and have not accepted yet.
Yup! Thank you! I still need to do that.do you mean the acceptance offer? if so, yeah i "reserved my spot" a couple months ago via the instructions on the acceptance email.
12/19, nothing yethas anyone that interviewed 12/12 or later regular MD heard anything? I remember they said first 2 weeks of January for decisions.....
Interviewed 12/12 . Nothing yet .has anyone that interviewed 12/12 or later regular MD heard anything? I remember they said first 2 weeks of January for decisions.....
Ty!Interviewed 12/12 . Nothing yet .
Did you find out today??+1 OOS WL :/ How is the waitlist movement for this school?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.